Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 22/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

ToonArmy1892

Probably go with the same gameplan as we have been, contain, frustrate and keep our shape. Then attack in the later spells of the game hoping for a winner.

If we were at home I'd want us to be more forward thinking, but can't seem to remember this fixture being kind to us, ever.

1 defeat since 1984.

Never in the world. Was that pardew against us as well?

Must be scarred deep from that alone.

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Fernandez Dummett

Shelvey Diame

Ritchie                Perez              Murphy

Rondon

I find myself wishing we weren't playing tomorrow. That feeling is starting to creep in more and more these days. Cheers Mike.

I find these games more interesting as there's not such a gap between the two sets of players quality wise. You can get a far better idea of where we are and how the season might pan out. You could argue Cardiff with their physical style made it difficult to get into a flow, but Palace are a passing side so there's no excuse not to put on something that resembles a decent performance regardless of the result.

Probably go with the same gameplan as we have been, contain, frustrate and keep our shape. Then attack in the later spells of the game hoping for a winner.

If we were at home I'd want us to be more forward thinking, but can't seem to remember this fixture being kind to us, ever.

1 defeat since 1984.

Never in the world. Was that pardew against us as well?

Must be scarred deep from that alone.

Aye, will be. McClaren tried to attack them from the off (even though the mackems just the week prior had basically played out a guide to how to beat Crystal Palace during their Pardew bounce) and ended up getting hammered 5-1.

Benteke is out for them  :alone:

Him scoring a couple of the half chances he's been missing for about two seasons would typical Newcastle. So I take that as good news.

Dave's team seconded. Finally a chance to see if Perez-Rondon can get something going with our best midfield behind them.

HWTL    O0

match day , looking forward to this , no idea what the score could be , we can win draw or get tonked in this and i'm going to say it, our season starts now, almost fully fit squad and our  "A" team ready to go, it may not be today but lets hope we can now start to pick up some points and push away from the bottom 3  O0

trying to be positive  :lol:

Would rather see Murphy than Kenedy,- ken has lost his form completely no?

No way, Murphy has never been in form man, he's a nothing player, Kenedy at least can beat a man and create something.

Give iz a wave if you go past my flat.

You going to the game?

Nah, didn't get around to arranging it. I went last season.

I might look out for last-minute spare tickets but I'm not really too enthusiastic at the moment.

Well I know quick decisions aren’t your forte but I do believe ive a spare ticket if you’d like to go. Would be nice to catch you before the Lockwood Cup and talk tactics :lol:

Cheeky bastard :lol:

True mind, although actually I'm worse at planning than deciding quickly. Hence not buying a ticket already.

:lol:

Also hence you not answering my question? :lol:

I was going to text, I'll have it if you've got one.

I'm very worried it's going to be awful like, but it is 5 minutes away.

See you tomorrow for your 10:30 KO. You best play good or you might get dropped for the Lockwood :lol:

I'll be pulling out of challenges even more than usual, need to keep myself fit for the big one!

Was like watching peak Colback that first half :lol: