Newcastle United vs Leicester City - 29/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

Have to expect a loss, Leicester are much better than us. That said, we'll keep it tight and deny Vardy etc opportunities to break. So if can somehow create a couple of chances we might get something.

Yet it's only a few months since we looked much better than them on their own ground and they've lost their best player since.

What's gone wrong ?

Have to expect a loss, Leicester are much better than us. That said, we'll keep it tight and deny Vardy etc opportunities to break. So if can somehow create a couple of chances we might get something.

Yet it's only a few months since we looked much better than them on their own ground and they've lost their best player since.

What's gone wrong ?

They are spending money on quality, we aren't.

What's gone wrong ?

They've still got some good players left?

Another 0-0 I reckon

This might turn out to be the most boring season in living memory.

It's got a long way to go to get to the boredom levels of the 1990/91 season!

Eurgh that was fucking grim especially after what happened in May 1990 and the subsequent Swindon fiasco

I think we'll win, we're not nearly as bad or as useless as some people are making out. I don't think it'll be an easy game by any stretch but Leicester seem weird under Puel and I think it's the type of game we'll do well in.

Hoss to grab the 3 points.

What's gone wrong ?

Diame, Perez, kenedy?

If available I would start the same team we went with against Palace, its our best team on paper and we need to get our best players gelling together in some sort of consistency.

Rondon still hasn't had a clear run in the side and I can't see any better alternatives to Kenedy even though hes had a dire start, hopefully we can persevere and get the win, then go into the Man Utd game with a bit of confidence and get something there too.

Its still early days but we need to improve our attacking game, at this point a win would probably take us to 13th-15th and out of immediate trouble.

If available I would start the same team we went with against Palace, its our best team on paper and we need to get our best players gelling together in some sort of consistency.

Rondon still hasn't had a clear run in the side and I can't see any better alternatives to Kenedy even though hes had a dire start, hopefully we can persevere and get the win, then go into the Man Utd game with a bit of confidence and get something there too.

Its still early days but we need to improve our attacking game, at this point a win would probably take us to 13th-15th and out of immediate trouble.

I'd be inclined to agree, but minus Ayoze and a fit Lejeune, probably(On Paper).

But you never know your best side until players play to the best of their ability.

Last season early on Shelvey hadn't quite hit the ground running and everyone wanted him dropped, by January there were still morons claiming he was crap and a bid of 12m from West ham should be accepted if press claims were accurate.It turns out he is one of the most vital players we have, and should no doubt have gone to Russia to represent England.

So what do many of us know about our best team?

I'd be inclined to agree, but minus Ayoze and a fit Lejeune, probably(On Paper).

But you never know your best side until players play to the best of their ability.

Last season early on Shelvey hadn't quite hit the ground running and everyone wanted him dropped, by January there were still morons claiming he was crap and a bid of 12m from West ham should be accepted if press claims were accurate.It turns out he is one of the most vital players we have, and should no doubt have gone to Russia to represent England.

So what do many of us know about our best team?

I didn't count Lejeune due to his injury but if he was fit he would be on there too for sure, though Fernandez is looking like a good deal thus far.

I don't particularly rate Perez I'm just not sure we currently have a better alternative.

What's gone wrong ?

Leicester were on their holidays too. Little chance of catching Burnley or finishing lower than 9th.