Newcastle United vs Leicester City - 29/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

One of the main issues with the NUFC squad is that almost none of them can be relied upon to shoot at goal on a regular basis with any accuracy or power. Players who can hit the target cost big money which is why we don't have any.

Some of Perez's efforts on goal are an embarassment a 10 year old kid could strike the ball harder, the guy is incredibly weak a complete fucking pansy really

Would like to see Longstaff in the no10 role for this game. If it doesn't work out put Perez on after an hour.

One of the main issues with the NUFC squad is that almost none of them can be relied upon to shoot at goal on a regular basis with any accuracy or power. Players who can hit the target cost big money which is why we don't have any.

Some of Perez's efforts on goal are an embarassment a 10 year old kid could strike the ball harder, the guy is incredibly weak a complete fucking pansy really

Would like to see Longstaff in the no10 role for this game. If it doesn't work out put Perez on after an hour.

Longstaff and Joselu  :lol: Jesus Christ man we really are fucking tragic

Dubravka

Schar  Lascelles  Clark

Yedlin        Diame    Shelvey  Kenedy

Perez    Motu

Joselu

Not bringing in left back cover was always something that was going to bite us in the arse - for all people are mixed about Dummet we're always much worse off when he isn't in the side. I'd love a couple of games in a row with our strongest possible team please.

I think Gray is out which would be the only positive if Dummet also misses the match. Hopefully, they play Ghezzal, the Poundland Mahrez who was rubbish in France and is still rubbish. I would hope Rafa would put Clark on the left, rather than Manquillo.

Go with Clark, Lascelles & Schar, Yedlin & Kenedy wing-backs.

This is what Ashley deserves. I've kind of already accepted relegation - Rafa is a great coach, but the bloke is no magician.

This. Paul dummett as our only real left back for god knows how long now is a joke. Not to mention we have been crying out for a number 10 for ages and imagine a year ago if someone said Diame was our regular starting midfield week after week with no real cover.

Guest neesy111

I think Gray is out which would be the only positive if Dummet also misses the match. Hopefully, they play Ghezzal, the Poundland Mahrez who was rubbish in France and is still rubbish. I would hope Rafa would put Clark on the left, rather than Manquillo.

Go with Clark, Lascelles & Schar, Yedlin & Kenedy wing-backs.

Have we ever won a game when we've switched it to 3 or 5 at the back?

Guest neesy111

We’ve won so few games it’s hard to draw any conclusions.

Throughout my time support NUFC I've never seen us win when we've switch formation at the back.  I remember Keegan doing it, Sir Bob etc and all failing.

Guest neesy111

Stoke vs Pardew 5 at the back was peak

I had tried to wipe that out of my mind since I went to that game.  Think that was last time Sol Campbell thankfully played for us.