Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 06/10/2018 @ 17:30 (BT)

Jaqen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 0-1 Cabaye there under the king was the best away day I've been on

Peterborough September 1992 is probably the best NUFC away day ever with the Sheff Utd Semi Final at OT a close second.

There's been some crackers like! Brugge and Benfica were two that come to mind for me recently as well.

Bruges was class. That bar with a "beer bible" in it. Must've had like 10,000 different beers there. What a 3 days that was!

Peterborough September 1992 is probably the best NUFC away day ever with the Sheff Utd Semi Final at OT a close second.

There's been some crackers like! Brugge and Benfica were two that come to mind for me recently as well.

Bruges was class. That bar with a "beer bible" in it. Must've had like 10,000 different beers there. What a 3 days that was!

That the one that had a beer garden out the back that looked over the canal?

Yeah some trip we got the Eurostar and stayed in Brussels. I almost got left asleep on the train back after the match god knows where I would have ended up. Didn't even have a ticket either just watched it in that square until the screen broke then walked in a bar mid shola koke for the second half. Before we all knew he was an Ashley sympathiser.

Aye, think so. Was a hazy few days  :lol:

Cracking trip like. So many stories.  :iamatwat:

Had like a massive 'trophy cabinet' of beer and glasses down the wall when you entered the place.

I just remember going out to the beer garden, to see an abundance of geordies standing drinking Mongozo out of half coconut, nods of approval all round :lol: cracking trip.

Guest neesy111

Gonna cry if we sit back against these

No excuse for it imo, it would actually be a tactically mistake as well.

Guest chopey

Gonna cry if we sit back against these

No excuse for it imo, it would actually be a tactically mistake as well.

football will die on Saturday night.

Na they will comfortably turn us over. Especially if we attack, they still have the players to tear us apart.

2-0 if we sit back

5-1 if we had a go

What happens when they have a recent net spend of 300m and ours is less than a curly wurly. Trying to get up for this one though as I despise them with a passion. Planning on going to the pub to watch it and even having a few pints. See how I feel on the day though. If I can't get any feeling for this then I'm certified done

They’re not playing well, I think it would be unusual to lose by many here. Yes we are shite but we’re hard working and I assume Rafa will understand the need to hassle and disrupt them.

Obviously we’ll probably lose but I don’t think it’ll be a battering.

Had like a massive 'trophy cabinet' of beer and glasses down the wall when you entered the place.

I just remember going out to the beer garden, to see an abundance of geordies standing drinking Mongozo out of half coconut, nods of approval all round :lol: cracking trip.

That main square was just carnage, just loads of Geordies drinking at all times during the day.

It was just a full on adventure, neet out in London (Obama got re-elected that neet), then Eurostar into Belgium, then non-stop drinking, eating, singing.

On the Wednesday, we were watching Celtic game vs Barca, where they'd won 2-1 I think. One of the lads went missing, couldn't find him for ages. Went searching in the square, a few pubs we'd been in. No sign of him. We went back to our apartment, and he was curled up in a bowl, reet in front of the door. Poor lad was smashed.  We forced him to drink some water and put him to bed. Then the big men had a quick shower and went out drinking again.  :lol:

They’re not playing well, I think it would be unusual to lose by many here. Yes we are shite but we’re hard working and I assume Rafa will understand the need to hassle and disrupt them.

Obviously we’ll probably lose but I don’t think it’ll be a battering.

I agree, we only lost 2-1 to Man City so I'm going for a single goal loss here. 1-0. Awful game. Joselu to miss a header from 8 yards midway through the second half at 0-0.