Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 06/10/2018 @ 17:30 (BT)

Jaqen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we can get a draw from this, either 0-0 or 1-1. Wouldn't fancy us scoring normally, but we are due a random goal from nowhere.

Wouldn't fancy us getting a result normally either, but the Man U players are trying to get Mourinho sacked so there'll never be a better time to play them.

Is that Sorensen any good?

Cal Roberts has been around the u23s for ages as well, is he any good?

otherwise we have no real striking options other than what we've done so far, except for Muto in for Joselu.

Sorensen would get brushed aside in the premier league at the moment. Potential though, certainly.

Murphy and Ritchie wide, Kenedy at the 10, Muto up top.

Totally agree - make sure Muto isn't isolated and hit them on the break with a decent amount of pace with Shelvey clipping balls in over the top.

Murphy and Ritchie wide, Kenedy at the 10, Muto up top.

Totally agree - make sure Muto isn't isolated and hit them on the break with a decent amount of pace with Shelvey clipping balls in over the top.

Ritchie and pace  :lol:

Kenedy Murphy wide Perez 10 muto up top. I only care as fuck me I hate manure. Stadium full of utter cunts too

Aye same. No way are we sitting back and keeping the likes of pogba, mata, martial, rashford, Sanchez and  Lukaku quiet. As wank as they have been they are still the type that will tear our shower apart.

They’ve been quiet for months TBF.

I know and I don't even rate them much they will just be too strong and quick for us. Lukaku is our daddy too

Still sticking by my original prediction of infinity-nil.

This has got drubbing written all over it. Might even see double figures.

I’ll bet you £100 we don’t concede more than 4, mr “double figures’

If we fail to concede double figures, you can drive down to my house and come and collect your £100 off my dick with your mouth.  :)

This story breaking on Sky that Mourinho is getting sacked tomorrow regardless of the result is not good for us. The whole ground will swell behind Mourinho and what could have been a game Man U won't have been looking forward to is going to turn into a siege mentality which will have to lift their players.