Southampton 0-0 Newcastle United - 27/10/2018

Greg

Away point, clean sheet, point closer to safety, not the shit feeling of defeat.

Rdr2 tonight.

Take it tbh :lol:

with our absolutely shocking home record so far we need to win 4 or 5 away from home at least, played 3 shit teams and have not even scored. No fucking chance this team can win enough games to stay up let alone enough goals to even beat a team

Defence was solid until last 5 mins when we lost our shape.

Shelvey is our only player with any composure under pressure.

Perez and Diame offered absolutely nothing.

Muto would be a much better 10 than Perez and needs a chance alongside Robson.

Ritchie and Kenedy need to start getting their heads down and running at defenders.

We are desperate for a number 9 who gives an option in the box and we need a CM in front of Shelvey with the vision to actually create chances.

P.s. it was f-in freezing.

Wish Shelvey would show some of that composure when he's shooting mind, you'd think he'd at least get the odd goal from a free kick.

now 1 win in last 16 games nearly half a seasons worth of games 1 f***ing win man. This is verging on epic mackem shitness proportions

That is absolutely abysmal mind

Also taken completely out of context and across two seasons.

On the bright side this current Newcastle side has help me transition and will make watching the new Canadian Premier League feel much better than it is.

Muto has to replace Perez behind Rondon IMO. I know that isn't his or Rafa's prefered position but he offers so much more than anyone else we have there.

Having Ki back is a big boost too.

Worrying times = normality

Completely missed this, and judging by the post match comments I should consider myself lucky. Please tell me Mike Ashley was there to witness another great spectacle. My only hope is that by forcing himself to take in our games he gets bored of us more quickly and sacks us off.

Completely missed this, and judging by the post match comments I should consider myself lucky. Please tell me Mike Ashley was there to witness another great spectacle. My only hope is that by forcing himself to take in our games he gets bored of us more quickly and sacks us off.

He was, along with his usual cronies.

Probably totally out of context with the goings on today but 0-0's should be zero points for each team.

why not just make all draws worth 0 points then  :rolleyes:

Nah I think a point is deserved if you look for a goal

2 terrible teams got what both deserved,no goals.

The point was the only plus, we have no one in the team willing to grab a game and drive us on, utter shit and worse than last week.

Clearly the worst team in the league and it’s not getting better.

Just fuck off the lot of them were shit