Newcastle United 1-0 Watford - 03/11/18 - post match casual finishes from pg 13

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

I just can’t believe our win took us out of the bottom 3 given our start, the league down there really is awful. I enjoyed Watford’s play, they have an attractive way of playing with some good players all over the park.

Did anyone see the bloke in the East Stand head the ball early in the first half and then fall forward and bust a lady's nose ?

I just can’t believe our win took us out of the bottom 3 given our start, the league down there really is awful. I enjoyed Watford’s play, they have an attractive way of playing with some good players all over the park.

some justification also for rafa parking the bus in certain games. that GD is almost an extra point at the moment.

Did anyone see the bloke in the East Stand head the ball early in the first half and then fall forward and bust a lady's nose ?

I saw him head the ball (badly),  I sit much further back in the East Stand.  Think the ball went sideways and stayed in the crowd.  Didn't realise that he hurt someone afterwards.  Whoops!  Hope whoever it was is ok.

some justification also for rafa parking the bus in certain games. that GD is almost an extra point at the moment.

Well, apart from the fact we’ve played an extra game. But i agree with the point as such.

Tbh, with Premier League footballers and referees the way they are, I think we need to be a bit shithouse. Everyone else in the league is and it could've got something last season; Maguire nutting Gayle at Leicester comes to mind. I know it's proper shit craic and I certainly don't want us to be diving, just try and make the most of something to win an advantage.

Guest reefatoon

looked like he was caught in the air before they went to ground. That's when his studs/foot caught his leg. Not from an attempted stamp.