Newcastle United 1-0 Watford - 03/11/18 - post match casual finishes from pg 13

Disco

If this lot are meant to be playing for Rafa, I'd shudder to think what happens when they pack in!

Or maybe, they are following his gameplan to a tee but it isn't working.

Aye I'm sure his game plan is to not pressure the opposition at all, misplace every pass and constantly lose the fucker you're meant to be marking in defence.

Really wish we'd change our shape. we just get bullied in midfield. We need a 3 in there.

Hayden then? No thanks.

Well nar. It would obviously be Ki.

He’s not even fit.

He's in the squad and Hayden's not like, so I'd assume he's fitter than him.

Hayden’s still paying for his red card anyway.

Ashley’s gonna sack Rafa and the majority of match going fans will agree. Then the support da team briggade will be out in force.

In central midfield we have nobody who could make any sort of difference

I think you'd see a difference if we got any sort of result. Players dont turn awful over night, Diame and Shelvey were superb at many points last season. The sides confidence is obviously an affecting factor.

Only really in last 3rd of the season.

Yeah when we got a few new players, who came in doing well and lifted the general outlook of the players. Kenedy especially lifted the players confidence, we largely have the same midfield. They're not doing well, i still expect they're just very low on confidence given our poor run. If any of our strikers start scoring actual goals, the general performance will improve.

If this lot are meant to be playing for Rafa, I'd shudder to think what happens when they pack in!

Or maybe, they are following his gameplan to a tee but it isn't working.

Aye I'm sure his game plan is to not pressure the opposition at all, misplace every pass and constantly lose the fucker you're meant to be marking in defence.

well it's the same every week so why isn't it being corrected

Guest neesy111

Can see why he would bring on Perez, but it should be for Rondon and not Muto.

Muto is hurt, brotha!

He jogged off.