US Politics & The Stupid Dipsh*ts Responsible For The State Of It

WI latest votes are from Milwaukee which is traditionally blue.

It’s still 50/50 there. Some red cities ain’t finish counting yet.

Who you want to win is coming through loud and clear.

The bookies obviously supports my view man. I have said it’s f***ing close in all aspects a few hours ago.

The bookies have had Trump heavily favoured,  Biden heavily favoured and everything in between multiple times over the past 6 hours.

Their takes are as useful as yours.

The bookies are adjusting the odds base on latest info. My take is based on remaining votes from counties that are red or blue. Of course bookies will get closer and closer to my original take.

I dont understand why you guys are that offensive to me to be honest. Is that being neutral is not acceptable here? Is that I need to say oh lord how can this happen to our world Jesus?

The fact that you guys classifying half of the Americans as mentally retarded without considering their background values and interests looks equally awkward to me, just like how you guys describe the Trump supporters.

The bookies obviously supports my view man. I have said it’s f***ing close in all aspects a few hours ago.

The bookies have had Trump heavily favoured,  Biden heavily favoured and everything in between multiple times over the past 6 hours.

The bookies are adjusting the odds base on latest info. My take is based on remaining votes from counties that are red or blue. Of course bookies will get closer and closer to my original take.

I dont understand why you guys are that offensive to me to be honest. Is that being neutral is not acceptable here? Is that I need to say oh lord how can this happen to our world Jesus?

The fact that you guys classifying half of the Americans as mentally retarded without considering their background values and interests looks equally awkward to me, just like how you guys describe the Trump supporters.

Go eat a dick

No, all it shows is that people are betting irrationally and are very reactive to every minor signal.

And for a neutral person, you sure seem to have alot of incorrect info and blatant lies for your Trump hot takes.

No, all it shows is that people are betting irrationally and are very reactive to every minor signals. 

And for a neutral person, you sure seem to have alot of incorrect info and blatant lies for your Trump hot takes.

Nowadays everyone just trust their own media info and claimed the other side lies and fake news. Feel free to continue. That’s also why America is split up like that now.

And yea, another offensive take. To be honest, Trump supporters are also like that. You two are equally awkward.

Yep, those that don't agree with the Democrats or (heaven forbid) previously voted Trump are labelled racist, deplorable scum - then those very same people are shocked when they double down and vote Trump again. Can't stand Trump and many of his supports are indeed possibly racist, but insulting and belittling them isn't going to help your cause. Many are possibly voting Trump now just because they think the Dems are total and utter c*nts, not what they believe.

Yep, those that don't agree with the Democrats or (heaven forbid) previously voted Trump are labelled racist, deplorable scum - then those very same people are shocked when they double down and vote Trump again. Can't stand Trump and many of his supports are indeed possibly racist, but insulting and belittling them isn't going to help your cause.

Same standpoint fuelled brexit. 

Yep, those that don't agree with the Democrats or (heaven forbid) previously voted Trump are labelled racist, deplorable scum - then those very same people are shocked when they double down and vote Trump again. Can't stand Trump and many of his supports are indeed possibly racist, but insulting and belittling them isn't going to help your cause.

Yup

No, all it shows is that people are betting irrationally and are very reactive to every minor signals. 

Nowadays everyone just trust their own media info and claimed the other side lies and fake news. Feel free to continue. That’s also why America is split up like that now.

And yea, another offensive take. To be honest, Trump supporters are also like that. You two are equally awkward.

It's two crazy people in the street blinded by rage screaming back and forth at each other.

Nothing good is going to come out of this. Don't see how the country recovers. Think the USA is done.

People that are still voting Trump are a lost cause. In my own experience I know people that voted for him in 2016 for a various reasons, there was an anti-establishment rebel vote, those voting for that reason I don’t think voted this time. The ones that are still supporting him are racists, they also want lower taxes and that is the reason they would give you, but they’re also definitely racist.

The bookies are adjusting the odds to encourage gambling.

People that are still voting Trump are a lost cause. In my own experience I know people that voted for him in 2016 for a various reasons, there was an anti-establishment rebel vote, those voting for that reason I don’t think voted this time. The ones that are still supporting him are racists, they also want lower taxes and that is the reason they would give you, but they’re also definitely racist.

Basically half of voters are racist? Find that hard to believe and don't think it helps Democrats to go on like that.

Nothing to do with more money in their pocket under Trump at all?

Oh FFS. This reasoning is such bullshit.

The motherfucker  has enabled white supremacists, extorted a country to help him cheat in the election, lead one of the most disastrous responses to the world in fighting the pandemic, abandoned Kurdish allies, sold more weapons and encouraged Saudi Arabia as they bombed Yemen into oblivion, and created the biggest potential famine in recent history, cozied up to virtually every autocrat in the word, had protestors gassed so he could do a photoshoot, lead one of the most cruel crackdowns on immigration in modern history (keeping children in cages), sent unidentified law enforcement to abuse people in Portland, inflamed some of the largest protests in US history, cheered his supporters as they endangered the Biden bus, gave Netanyahu a free pass to do whatever he wants to the Palestinians, had more indictments in his administration than any in modern U.S. history...

He is uniquely unfit to be president and is a horrible, vile piece of racist garbage who is an existential threat to our democracy, and the ecosystems around the globe. And still people support him. That is pretty fucking deplorable.

Yup

It's the left's fault stupid, racist morons are stupid, racist morons.

We should treat the little stupid, racist moron snowflakes better because if we call them stupid, racist morons they might do a stupid, racist moron.