Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Another game with no assist or goal but it’s the third win a row that wouldn’t have happened without him playing a massive hand in the goals.

And excellent backtracking and defensive interceptions too.

No one ever deserved a goal more. The roof will come off when it happens.

great game other than the airshot in the first half and that rebound in the second.

worked hard, ran his socks off.

ok so no goals or assists but I think he's more of an "assist for an assist machine" .

Should have done better with the chance like. You cant just hit on the ground when there's someone who's down there.

Guessing when he’s went so long without a goal all he’s concerned about is keeping the ball on target and making good contact. With a goal or two under him he probably buries that.

Should have done better with the chance like. You cant just hit on the ground when there's someone who's down there.

Guessing when he’s went so long without a goal all he’s concerned about is keeping the ball on target and making good contact. With a goal or two under him he probably buries that.

He aimed specifically at ASM's arse, as he knew he was likely to miss. Unfortunately on this occasion he hit the target.

Terrible goalkeeping :lol: And the shot was very MLS-esque.

I love this kid but he's not gonna score for us, I've accepted that.

What the fuck are you on about?

He strikes that ball as sweet as a nut. Keeper should probably get there but it's clear hes got a difference in confidence at international level.

Cant remember him having a go from the edge of the box for us this year