Miguel Almirón

Deuce

The most realistic link I have seen so far is the Borini one. It is absolute textbook.

Rafa being given no money, and so having to go after someone he knows well (from Liverpool) and therefore he knows he can trust at the very least, who has a lot of prem experience, and who is likely very easily available even on loan (Went to AC Milan for £5 million and can't get in the team currently).

If I were a betting man I would put a £100 on him joining us in January.

Almiron is pure fantasy, a pipe dream, an absolute non-starter, it is pie in the sky, incomprehensible, unfathomable, lunacy, wishful thinking, utter desperation, delusion, it is embarrassing, shameful even. It is disgusting.

The most realistic link I have seen so far is the Borini one. It is absolute textbook.

Rafa being given no money, and so having to go after someone he knows well (from Liverpool) and therefore he knows he can trust at the very least, who has a lot of prem experience, and who is likely very easily available even on loan (Went to AC Milan for £5 million and can't get in the team currently).

He doesn't know Borini from Liverpool

He doesn't know Borini from Liverpool

He will know people that do.

Almiron is pure fantasy, a pipe dream, an absolute non-starter, it is pie in the sky, incomprehensible, unfathomable, lunacy, wishful thinking, utter desperation, delusion, it is embarrassing, shameful even. It is disgusting.

Doubt Milan would let him go unless we spent loads which isn’t going to happen and would be a waste anyway. He plays plenty of games for them

What were all these Invalid tweet ID's?

Dunno about the 2nd one but the first was allegedly a quote from someone at Atlanta United saying they wouldn't loan him and "wouldn't transfer him for chump change" in regards to reports of our offer size.

I remember when we were constantly linked with Aubemyang and Lacazette for months. Great to see them both being smash hits in the premier now, perhaps the same will happen for this Almiron fella.

I think Almiron want to sign for us but Ashley won't pay his pricetag. But he's been told that if the takeover is completed he will be the first signing in the new owners future plans. A signing that has been earmarked by Rafa.

Only stumbling block is to get the alledged takeover done and dusted.