Miguel Almirón

Deuce

4 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Stat wise Almiron is the gold standard for shit wingers this season, think its between him and Dwight McNiel.

I don't know if that's true, but the over reliance on stats that's come into the game is a bugbear of mine.

With that in mind, are we saying that Almiron is decent and the stats aren't properly reflecting him, or that Saint Maximin is really good because the stats show he's the best dribbler in Europe?

26 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Bit uncalled for. :lol: Like aye take the piss out of teammates but namechecking a player from another club is a bit shite. I know he's absolutely pissed and Almirón isn't great like, but still.

Aye, spot on. It's hardly as though Almiron is much competition for this little cunt either is it. 

56 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Stat wise Almiron is the gold standard for shit wingers this season, think its between him and Dwight McNiel.

Murphy is up there too.

Grealish is so shit considering who he plays for, 3 goals and 3 assists in the league. When I catch him on a televised match all he does is dribble forward using that weird skipping gait he has then back passes.

Edited by SAK
Spelling

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

Miggy isn't great, but 130m Grealish has two more goals, playing in arguably the most creative side on the planet?

Miggy also only had a brief run of starts.

Very random to single him out though.

2 hours ago, Anderson said:

:lol: 

You'd think he'd played a big part in them winning the league.  Needs to sort his own form out before he can pick on Miggy.

He can't string a sentence together, but that's no indication he's hammered,,, appreciate he was, but he's thick as shit!!
I wouldn't be arsed about a dig from a bloke who can't find his hometown on a map of the UK and asked "Oh, is that England?" [emoji38]

Edited by BlazeT44

Jack should be quiet considering he's by been one of the biggest flops of the season.

I'd never get tired of punching him in the face.

Miggy needs to move on though, likeable guy but has no end product. 

Edited by PeepShow4life
Typo