Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Sorry. As much as I have my reservations about Miggy, for Grealish to have a dig at another player, in your first season at City with your first trophy, that's a bit of a below the belt comment. You don't often hear any other City player doing stuff like that because I bet you Pep has them in line. Hope Pep tells the knacker to concentrate on his own failings first before naming others, as much banter as it is.

He has his critics too. Keep yer head down and be modest. Earn better respect than cheap shots like this.

Edited by nufcjb

Just like a weird dig but getting upset over it online is some small time shit. Dude was fucking beyond hammered and went after one of the nicest blokes in our squad. 

9 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Well its nearly 3 o'clock and he's said fuckall. Assume he's still in bed refusing to check his phone because of his hangxiety. 

He's on the piss with Wayne Linekar. 

Screenshot_20220524-235217_Chrome.jpg

Simon is bang on there. So what else do you do after costing £100m, getting a league medal after a season of practically nothing special or no considerable contributions...

Oh that's right, attack another team's player. People blaming the drink, I think booze just brings out the idiot prick that was already inside. Otherwise, how many times do you see other players celebrating in the past getting drunk and verbally attacking a player from a non-rival team to the public? 

Edited by Amir_9

Such a good goal that one against Palace man, all off the cuff. Just the control, pace he did it at and finish makes it more frustrating why he can’t get 6-8 goals a season regularly here rather than just a one-off.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Such a good goal that one against Palace man, all off the cuff. Just the control, pace he did it at and finish makes it more frustrating why he can’t get 6-8 goals a season regularly here rather than just a one-off.

I honestly think he could, but I guess he won’t get regular games from now on.

Understandably since we can now go and get better players in every position. 

7 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I honestly think he could, but I guess he won’t get regular games from now on.

Understandably since we can now go and get better players in every position. 

Was hoping when he had that run after he finally broke his duck 19/20 season that that would be it but no.

56 minutes ago, Slim said:

Out of interest would you all be so annoyed if he said Lee Cattermole?

Doesn't matter who the player is, it's totally wrong. Another thing if he had said this against a Man Utd or Liverpool player it would have been a massive story. 

15 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Confidence - he had BAGS of it when he first signed.  There is still a player in there he just needs to get his confidence back.

12 hours ago, The Bard of Byker said:

A bit of an irrelevance, really. I think he scored against Brighton to give us the Championship title a few years ago? That’s all I’ll remember him for, I reckon. And his ridiculous barnet.

i'm sure he came up to newcastle for a night out to celebrate  afterwards.

were photos knocking around of him with a couple of our players.