Miguel Almirón

Deuce

6 hours ago, Heron said:

Is there anyone, anywhere in Europe replicating his form at present? I mean how many goals and assists does he have in the last 2 months?!

The obvious one. Messi. 26 g/a in 19 games. Miggy's on 10 in 18.

Edited by Kid Icarus

6 minutes ago, Heron said:

French league doesn't count :lol:

The Champions League and World Cup probably do like :lol:

18 goals and assists in 12 even if you discount the French league.

The French league gets too much jip like, our best players over the past decade have come from there, including 2 of our current best players 

Edited by Kid Icarus

The additions of Trippier, Bruno and management of Howe have transformed his play. Bruno’s appreciation of Miggy’s preferred runs and Bruno’s ability with weight of pass to feed Miggy in is almost unstoppable.

I think every opposing side now know what the link up play is trying to

lead to and the only way sides are going to stop it is for a central defender to step across and try to block Miggy off. 

3 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

The Champions League and World Cup probably do like :lol:

18 goals and assists in 12 even if you discount the French league.

The French league gets too much jip like, our best players over the past decade have come from there, including 2 of our current best players 

Messi doesn't count.

If ever you needed proof of how utterly inept Steve Bruce is, just look at the resurgence of players like Miggy, Big Joe, Longstaff, Willock, etc. under Howe.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

8 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

If ever you needed proof of how utterly inept Steve Bruce is, just look at the resurgence of players like Miggy, Big Joe, Longstaff, Willock, etc. under Howe.

Bruceasaurus Rex. King of the dinosaurs 🦖 

I thought he played well again too, however I think teams are starting to clock on to the fact that he will always try to cut inside on his left. 

If he could try and develop some use of his right foot it would give him another edge. 

He’s a brilliant player, think we can forget about purple patches or whatever. He’s making the right decisions, his weight of pass is perfect, he’s beating his man almost every time and he’s scored a bunch of worldies. At what point do we accept he’s just a very good player with a much higher baseline than ever before