Miguel Almirón

Deuce

On 08/03/2024 at 17:01, Disco said:

Already getting angry about Monday. Just hate him so fucking much. Why can’t he use a right foot like John Terry or Dennis Wise would do. Sickening.

Everyone knows what will happen when he plays except Eddie, would honestly start anyone fit ahead of him, keep him as a sub only and sell im the summer.

Far too slow upstairs to be able to play anywhere away from wide areas where he has the time and space he needs to be able to see and execute event the most simplest of passes. The man has a built in 2 second lag.

The passage of play today where he dribbled the ball 40/50 yards directly towards Miley who had overlapped wide was abysmal. He closed down Miley's time and space before nudging the ball poorly in his direction. 

Loads of other examples of tripe play. Felt like he gave the ball away the majority of times he got it. 

9 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Far too slow upstairs to be able to play anywhere away from wide areas where he has the time and space he needs to be able to see and execute event the most simplest of passes. The man has a built in 2 second lag.

The passage of play today where he dribbled the ball 40/50 yards directly towards Miley who had overlapped wide was abysmal. He closed down Miley's time and space before nudging the ball poorly in his direction. 

Loads of other examples of tripe play. Felt like he gave the ball away the majority of times he got it. 

He seemed determined not to pass to Miley too, and when he did they had all the team back.

Not worth getting worked up about him as we all know what he's like by now. He's only worth maybe 15m so I'd rather just keep him as an impact player off the bench till his contract runs out.

3 hours ago, David Edgar said:

Another one when hall had made an overlapping run in space and he tried to pass inside instead and lost the ball. Should be a bench player next season

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve read Joe Cole was slagging off the medical team and blaming them for Miggy’s hamstring strain. Must have missed Miggy pointing to his knee and talking to the bench about it. Must have missed the incident when it happened as well.

Just as well he wasn’t there as a pundit…..

You'd imagine Almiron will be one of the players we'll be looking to offload in the summer to help our spending plans so maybe it'd be worth just letting him sit out the rest of the season if he's only gonna be back for the last 2 or 3 games. Unless of course we're stuck and need him. 

On 01/04/2024 at 19:56, Decky said:

You'd imagine Almiron will be one of the players we'll be looking to offload in the summer to help our spending plans so maybe it'd be worth just letting him sit out the rest of the season if he's only gonna be back for the last 2 or 3 games. Unless of course we're stuck and need him. 

I'm his biggest critic on here but unless someone from Saudi offers silly money for him I'd keep him as an impact sub till his contract is up. We're not getting anymore than £10m for him off a non Saudi team.

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

I'm his biggest critic on here but unless someone from Saudi offers silly money for him I'd keep him as an impact sub till his contract is up. We're not getting anymore than £10m for him off a non Saudi team.

Might not need it now Marra. Supertax ‘narl! [emoji38]