Miguel Almirón

Deuce

9 minutes ago, toontownman said:

He is on a long list of ruined players at this club. He was absolutely shocking today. Been one of his biggest defenders but he looks completely lost as a professional footballer.

Be realistic, he only ever showed potential so to say he's been ruined is ridiculous

18 minutes ago, Thiago said:

He needs to move to Spain. He'll never be used correctly here and the perception of him is set in stone.

Not sure he'd get on very well in Spain trying to keep the ball. Germany maybe

There was a chunk of his time here where he contributed massively to our attacking play - that was literally the only thing going for him. Not goals.

Now he's contributing fuck all and just runs around like a headless chicken.

However you want to sugar coat this one - he's been dogshit. Could have, should have, left foot, right foot, out of position, whatever man he's been here long enough to cast an opinion of him as a signing for this club - there has been more bad than good with him and he's really worth only half what we paid for him at best.

1 minute ago, triggs said:

Not sure he'd get on very well in Spain trying to keep the ball. Germany maybe

Yeah, don't hate that shout. 

He's best when you can counter on a regular basis, but cameos like today are a total no win situation for him. He was playing alongside fucking statues and trying to spark something. 

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Be realistic, he only ever showed potential so to say he's been ruined is ridiculous

Not if you watched what he was capable of in the MLS. Granted it's a shit league but that's a completely different player. He was scoring for fun, deadly on set pieces and full of confidence.

6 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

someone that knows how to use him?

That still isn't going to fix a weak shot and lack of killer pass. Even in Spain I imagine they want end product from their forwards. 

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

That still isn't going to fix a weak shot and lack of killer pass. Even in Spain I imagine they want end product from their forwards. 

he has massages very flaws in his game. Despite this he’s proven capable of making a positive impact on the game when played in his correct position

Just now, Rafalove said:

he has massages very flaws in his game. Despite this he’s proven capable of making a positive impact on the game when played in his correct position

The last time was?

At this point in time he serves no purpose. I’d hate to be in the same side as him right now, all fart, no product.

We’ve got plenty other problems but my god he’s playing like a 7 year old or like, as suggested, a competition winner.

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

No idea. But then it’s been a while since he was last played in his correct position

Quality can adapt , what is his best? He's hasn't had a good game for 12 months . 

Yet I never want him out of my team so work that out.

12 minutes ago, GWN said:

Quality can adapt , what is his best? He's hasn't had a good game for 12 months . 

Maybe because if you had 10 Miggy's on the pitch, you'd see some pass and move football. We'd still score 0 goals though. 

13 minutes ago, GWN said:

He was brilliant against Leicester in the 4-2.