Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

Canny start to pre-season with a brace. I know it's only gateshead but still a good sign. 

Yeah, good to see him getting into the same positions as he did for his goal against Palace. If he can do that regularly then he could become an asset.

It’s like he’s really finally getting back to being a threat up front like he was in MLS with Atlanta. His left foot is deadly, it’s about time he showed it. 

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

It’s like he’s really finally getting back to being a threat up front like he was in MLS with Atlanta. His left foot is deadly, it’s about time he showed it. 

Thing is, he's always had that left foot, I still remember on his debut how he hit the post with a lovely dink shot. In competitive games that confidence seems to just drain away. He scored a brace two seasons ago in a proper game and then disappeared for the next 12 months. It's got so bad he's become a joke figure for underperforming wankers like Jack Grealish.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Miercoles said:

Waiting to hear about how scoring away to Benfica is crap

*I know its preseason lads come on, but you have to give him a run at this point don't you?

He’s had runs before, he shouldn’t be our starting RW this season 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s had runs before, he shouldn’t be our starting RW this season 

True, a natural scorer like him should probably play at center-forward, and we already have a ready-made backup striker in Wilson. Sorted.