Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - 09/12/2018 @ 16:00 - Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

4411 with Clark at LB?

Think the Wlves manager playing Adama probably due to seeing what pace did against us when playing West Ham

Not really keen on that lineup. Clark at left back and Atsu starting on that side doesn’t look that convincing. Harsh on Murphy given he looks like a confidence player too.

Hope I’m wrong but I think we’d do well to get a point.

Not really keen on that lineup. Clark at left back and Atsu starting on that side doesn’t look that convincing. Harsh on Murphy given he looks like a confidence player too.

Kennedy and Muto would have started for me - not keen on that team at all but we will see.

Perez must be giving rafa some serious head mind

Just seen someone say that exact same line on FB. Was that you?

No mate not me not posted on FB since this morning

Atsu or Murphy is hardly a game changer, neither of them are good enough to have much impact. Hopefully Clark will be part of a back 3 centre back formation rather than full back.

3 at the back at home to fucking Wolves man FFS. What happened to the days where we used to go like fuck at teams at home

Depends if Ritchie and Yedlin are bombing on, could be quite an attacking formation.