Free give aways

pinkeye

Hi Folks,  I have a couple of things that I no longer need but, feel that someone else could easily / happily use.

1) Small 3KG load rated tumble drier

2) Samsung 19" flat screen TV

3) Another 19" flat screen TV with built in DVD player, no sure of the make of this one.

All three items work properly and I guess I could try to sell them but, I am feeling the Xmas spirit and would like to give them away.  Please send me a message or reply to this mail if you want any or all of the items.

You would need to collect from my address in Heworth, Gateshead.

I have an exercise bike/cross trainer that someone can have for free if they can collect from Killingworth. It's fine, I bought it from a friend earlier in the year but I'm a lazy shit and it never gets used. I'll be downsizing soon so it can't come with me.

Point your friend towards Freecycle, madras.

:thup: It's unreal some of the stuff my mam has got rid of on there. Some little old chap collected a lampshade off her and proudly sent her pictures of it in his living room because he was so chuffed with how it looked. :aww:

Would you mind holding those items for a little bit. I have a friend who volunteers for a charity always in need for stuff so I'll get in touch with her if that's ok.

I have already been asked for one of the TV's so that is gone.  If your friend wants the other one and the little drier then I am more than happy for them to go your way.  Just let me know.  I am working on a first come first served basis - which I think is fair....

• 1 year later...

Hello.

I have a 40" Samsung flat screen TV HD Ready to give away if anyone wants it.  I think I have the pedestal stand but, cannot find the remote control....  we used the Sky remote to operate it.  It is not the best TV but, it is a large screen, it works and it is free to anyone who wants it.  Collect from my house in Heworth area of Gateshead.