Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 15/12/18 Postmatch reaction from pg17

BlueStar

Absolutely fucking horrendous shit! Almost impossibly shit. Can't run, can't pass, can't control, can't win tackles or second balls. Fucking worst I've ever seen us!!!!!!!

Hope Rafa slaps them bloody with Kenedy's fucking flipflop.

Absolutely fucking horrendous shit! Almost impossibly shit. Can't run, can't pass, can't control, can't win tackles or second balls. Fucking worst I've ever seen us!!!!!!!

As much as people will say you’re overreacting, I agree. We’re utter utter shite with the ball.

Can't understand how we can be this bad at times, like. We're very capable of knocking the ball about quite well and creating chances. Dunno what it is; continuity issues, maybe? Kenedy and Diame have been particularly laughable, like.

We’re losing this like

Nailed on

We’re defending ok.  Just utter dog shit on the ball.  I can see us snatching one the one stack our player recall how to control and pass

We’re giving them free kick after free kick after corner. It’ll happen soon.

We’re also gifting them the ball plenty in open play too. Any other team at this level would have already unwrapped at least one of our gifts. Sooner or later these will too.

Midfield totally non existent, Hudderfield first to every second ball (no excuse for that) and the hold up play up front is zero. Wish Diame would fuck off as he has been a total disgrace. Worse performance this season - not good - watching this team is like watching paint dry absolutly tedious.

They need to make Diame one of his special cocktails. He’s even been muscled off the ball every time it’s near him. Not something he could normally be accused of..

Not even sure what you could change here. Haul Kenedy off for Ritchie? Muto on for Perez?

It’s the centre midfield that’s killing us. Can’t keep hold of the ball.

This seems to be the complete opposite of our last 6 games. We've actually looked decent recently. Been utterly trash today though, only thing I can say is that atleast we arn't behind.

Can't understand how we can be this bad at times, like. We're very capable of knocking the ball about quite well and creating chances. Dunno what it is; continuity issues, maybe? Kenedy and Diame have been particularly laughable, like.

Don't know which team you usually watch, but every time we are on telly I am always appalled how poor we are in possession. We haven't knocked it around well since we lost a few of our better players following relegation.