Newcastle United vs Fulham - 22/12/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score. I hope Mitro doesn't score.

Day after my 18th birthday, this. Hopefully they can give me 3 points as a late present. :D

If we can stop their attack, we'll win the game I think. Their defence is bloody awful. And we owe the feckers after the last few games against us, especially that pummelling at SJP in the Championship.

Guest neesy111

Fulham look pretty much a shambles. Not saying it’s an easy game but it’s a mig opportunity.

No doubt Mitro will be absolutely hyped though so it might not matter.

Yeap, not impressed with Fulham.

Feel right up for this after today. Should have given the lads a big confidence boost and they really need to overcome that injustice against Wolves. 16 points between the start of November and Christmas would be a good little haul.

Day after my 18th birthday, this. Hopefully they can give me 3 points as a late present. :D

If we can stop their attack, we'll win the game I think. Their defence is bloody awful. And we owe the feckers after the last few games against us, especially that pummelling at SJP in the Championship.

Danny Webber ruined my 18th. You'll be areet no matter what the result.

Guest firetotheworks

Feel right up for this after today. Should have given the lads a big confidence boost and they really need to overcome that injustice against Wolves. 16 points between the start of November and Christmas would be a good little haul.

Did you watch Fulham against West Ham just now as well? You'd be even more up for it if you watched that, they were really, really bad.

Ah, the 0-1 Sheff United defeat under Roeder? That was my second ever game. Remember being terrified at how toxic the atmosphere was. :lol:

Ah, the 0-1 Sheff United defeat under Roeder? That was my second ever game. Remember being terrified at how toxic the atmosphere was. :lol:

Remains the only game I’ve ever left early. Absolutely horrific.

Remains the only game I’ve ever left early. Absolutely horrific.

Remember my dad keeping me very close after the final whistle, as a bit of a fracas broke out in the Gallowgate between fans and stewards due to the fans chanting Shepherd out and sack the board chants and because he thought really bad bother would've happened outside the ground. Horrible.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nothing but 3 points will do surely. Its not a must win game of course, but a win would be huge for us and I feel could prove quite pivotal in our season and indeed theirs. We need to start winning at home and if we go for the 3 points from the off they are the kind of team even we could punish by a few goals or more.

I suspect another home defeat though with a certain Mitrovic grabbing the goal that seals a win for his team.

Seems like Rafa is sticking with three at the back, which means sorting out the left wing-back position, and deciding who misses out.

How close are we to seeing the “dream team” of Lejeune, Fernandez and Schaar? Here’s hoping it’s this week