Newcastle United vs Fulham - 22/12/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

Fulham don't have a bad record up here in recent years but let's be honest here we need to be beating teams like this especially at home. 7 defeats out of 9 is not good enough specially when you consider 4 of those were more than winnable - need to stop the rot now before it becomes a real major issue.

Fulham don't have a bad record up here in recent years but let's be honest here we need to be beating teams like this especially at home. 7 defeats out of 9 is not good enough specially when you consider 4 of those were more than winnable - need to stop the rot now before it becomes a real major issue.

It is an awful home record, however this is the first of the 5 teams below us at home, the other 4 have been away.

It is an awful home record, however this is the first of the 5 teams below us at home, the other 4 have been away.

Still think that all 4 were winnable matches and if you want to stay up it certianly needs to improve. Wolves was a game where the ref had a major say but saying that we were very lucky to get a win against Watford.

Would be happy with a draw tbh, unlike Huddersfield, they have forwards who can punish us when we inevitably make mistakes. I can see us conceding, and we don't score many, so a draw seems most likely. I realise their defence is shit btw, but we don't have much firepower to take advantage.

Fulham are shite and this is just the sort of game for them to bottle.  We have been playing alright, so we should turn them over fairly comfortably.

For that reason, it will be super disappointing when we get beat, so to lessen the blow I'm going to predict that we will lose 0-3, with them getting at least one Penalty and one of our players getting sent off.

I wouldn’t bet a penny on this game, I can see and expect any result in this.

On the way to see family in Newcastle and so hard not to go, my vigil will go on until the cunt in charge goes.

HWTL  O0