Expedition across the desolate as hell Empty Quarter

Vinny Green Balls

Guest Howaythetoon

Good luck, what an amazing life experience/opportunity. Hopefully by the time you come back Mike Ashley will have sold up. Stay safe and keep us updated when and if you can.

• 4 weeks later...

Made it out alive. Enjoying my first beer back in Muscat. Shit was like a reality show with people bickering, but hopefully I can turn something much bigger out of it, as the Empty Quarter is just incredible in it's desolation. Life was still everywhere, with thousansds of cicadas holding onto life. Highlight was seeing a bunch of moths attack a scorpion.

Good luck and run like feck if you see him

giphy.gif

Wtf is that?! Legitimately one of the scariest things I've ever seen, I need to know so I can avoid any continent it might be on.

Camel Spider.

Highlight was seeing a bunch of moths attack a scorpion.

Who won? Moths or Scorpion?

:lol: I have to know the answer to this. Our moths are annoying little fluttery shitbaskets that don't attack anything, they just stupidly burn themselves to death against any light source. Attack moths are a thing? Fuck me pink, I'd rather take my chances against that horrific spider-thing that people won't stop posting. Jesus.

Oh, and well done, QM, you're getting your life lived. :thup:

Yeah I was filming. Exceedingly difficult environment to film in. Probably walked backwards for at least 100km.

It was a draw. The scorpion wasn't having any luck stinging the moths. Moths were drawn to the light of the torches, and as a result were dive-bombing the scorpion, annoying the piss out of it.