Newcastle United 0-0 Fulham - 22/12/2018 - post match discussion from page 9

Greg

Guest neesy111

Is Murphy injured or just left out? He's bound to be a better option for crosses than the dross we're seeing here.

Left out.

Guest reefatoon

The thought of forking out £600 to watch the most boring football ever witnessed would send shivers down my spine. We our absolute crap at home and have been for donkeys. We don’t have a clue how to be the home team.

Guest neesy111

The thought of forking out £600 to watch the most boring football ever witnessed would send shivers down my spine. We our absolute crap at home and have been for donkeys. We don’t have a clue how to be the home team.

We are a counter attacking team, so much more suited playing away from home.

It's just about grinding out results and hoping we stay up at this point.

During this Christmas period where rotation is bound to take place, I imagine we'll look particularly awful.

I am looking forward to Muto coming back into reckoning though, as I think he has a bit of excitement about him at least.

Guest reefatoon

We are a counter attacking team, so much more suited playing away from home.

Yep agree totally. But you can’t and shouldn’t play your home football that way. That’s why we have lost 7 of the 9 before this. It’s fucking awful and a shambles to be so dull at home.

Guest neesy111

During this Christmas period where rotation is bound to take place, I imagine we'll look particularly awful.

I am looking forward to Muto coming back into reckoning though, as I think he has a bit of excitement about him at least.

He leaves soon for the asia cup.

He leaves soon for the asia cup.

Ah, forgot he was off as well. That's such a shame.