Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

Pretty much anyone other than Man City or Chelsea. Liverpool play the most entertaining football too.

Here's the thing. I have always hated Liverpool because I supported Spurs through the end of the 70s and then all of the 80s. But even if I didn't, I want Man City to win everything until we start doing so. I don't want to spread any glory around, and if Man City win anything then there's not all that much glory attached to it anyway.

This is me as well. It seems incredibly mean spirited but not going to lie, this is how I always seem to feel.

Would rather see Spurs win it. To win it without any transfer outlay would be amazing.

Aye that would be impressive and not forgetting they've had no home ground to play in.

:lol: Would encourage the cheap bastard.

Would rather see Spurs win it. To win it without any transfer outlay would be amazing.

Aye that would be impressive and not forgetting they've had no home ground to play in.

:lol: Would encourage the cheap bastard.

Yeah he'll buy a big circus tent and sell the idea to nufc fans who'll be like "class indoor football".

Never been a particularly big fan of Liverpool, but I absolutely hate it when our lot start singing that song "feed the Scousers".

The north east isn't exactly the most affluent area in the country so it sounds thick apart from anything else.

Needs not blowing out of all proportion this like. It's a shit song sang on Wednesday by a minority of fans present. Those singing it are clearly ignorant of Newcastles own problems and aren't bright enough to think up anything new, creative or amusing. Fwiw "your support is fucking shit" and "is this a library" both also got an outing and both can also be filed as above. It's rank bad crack but nobody has gone around mocking Hillsborough or chanting racist abuse or owt.

If anything the "neeone tells me not to carry on like an utter bellend at the match" brigade will be loving all the attention they're getting from it.