Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

Guest neesy111

Lascelles being shown up for the bang average defender he really is. To think some said he was a 30m defender...f*** me man

Hm. He's not a bad player but I've always thought his talent was over-hyped and enhanced by his rhetoric and appealing attitude.

He's ok for a team at the bottom, nothing else mind.

When this is over, can someone start a thread entitled 'Gloryhunting C*nts' or something similar where we can vent our absolute disdain for Geordies who support these fuckers. I've been at work this morning and there's two in my office.  Saying things like 'we' and meaning Liverpool. I have never been so close to braying someone for a long time but these c*nts boil my piss more than most.

Joselu can't do a thing, he can't score, his hold up play is f***ing useless. Honestly a kid from the U21's would offer more.

I disagree on the u21 bit but I'm very surpised Jos made it into the Real academy. He has seemingly zero attributes

If you’re in an academy and actually make it in professional football at all you’re doing well tbf so he was probably one of the better players in his year at Real

Joselu can't do a thing, he can't score, his hold up play is f***ing useless. Honestly a kid from the U21's would offer more.

I disagree on the u21 bit but I'm very surpised Jos made it into the Real academy. He has seemingly zero attributes

If you’re in an academy and actually make it in professional football at all you’re doing well tbf so he was probably one of the better players in his year at Real

I thought he was in their academy but he wasn't. He was just bought and put in the ressies so not really impressive at all. He was at Celta's academy.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Firminho was immense for them last season

But a Newcastle fan who's not watched him much is a better judge of how good he is.