Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 02/01/2019 @ 20:00 - Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

Can’t wait to boo soft cunt Perez and Pogba.

:lol: I think some of our fans should stay home, there's going to be purple faces and cardiac arrests with Pogba prancing about like a show pony.

Perez diving with an elbow in the mush is only going to see more blood pressures rocketing.

Congratulations on your continued financial support of Mike Ashley Amir_9[/member]

Congratulations on being thick enough to not understand not all of us are from up here so when I get a chance to rarely go to support the club after not being able to for a while, I will go.

You can sit around on an Internet forum like plenty like you moaning and groaning yet you'll still watch the game on the telly only difference being between you and me I've given away £30 more than you but the same amount of time, like the rest of you who complain about the same thing.

Why are our support so thick sometimes? You want Mike Ashley to go? It'll take more than not just going to a match from my and your end.

What's the "continued" aspect besides you assuming s***.

Congratulations on your continued financial support of Mike Ashley Amir_9[/member]

Congratulations on being thick enough to not understand not all of us are from up here so when I get a chance to rarely go to support the club after not being able to for a while, I will go.

You can sit around on an Internet forum like plenty like you moaning and groaning yet you'll still watch the game on the telly only difference being between you and me I've given away £30 more than you but the same amount of time, like the rest of you who complain about the same thing.

Why are our support so thick sometimes? You want Mike Ashley to go? It'll take more than not just going to a match from my and your end.

What has where you are from got to do with going to the gamss or not?

What has where you are from got to do with going to the gamss or not?

What is asking to go to a game got to do with "continued financial support". I'm not a season ticket holder or owt, I had to clarify my stance when an absurd comment like that is made.

Wanting to buy an already purchased ticket from the club (by someone else) as a one off is seen as continued financial support to Ashley.

Wow this place has gone to shit, no wonder Dave packed it in.  :lol:

Wanting to buy an already purchased ticket from the club (by someone else) as a one off is seen as continued financial support to Ashley.

Dave packed it in because of all the cucks who keep going to games and refusing to boycoutt tbh :whistle:

Dave packed it in because of all the cucks who keep going to games and refusing to boycoutt tbh :whistle:

So if Amir bought the already bought ticket, then didn't go, Dave would come back?

Was a snidey comment to provoke Amir IMO.

I wouldn't expect anything less from anyone hiding behind a keyboard who thinks not going to a game but still watching it on the telly and discussing it on a message board is making a difference

It's not like I'm a season ticket holder who buys all the merch. When I visit Newcastle every now and then, I will go support the team because I love the football club irregardless of the shit cancerous situation we find ourselves in

If I were in a position able to go week in week out no I would not go. Claiming outright "continued financial support to Mike Ashley"... Jesus wept man