Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 02/01/2019 @ 20:00 - Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

Pretty s**** joke then. Not as bad as the football me (and you) are most likely going to be seeing though.

Forgive me for not picking up on someone's (who I don't even know) sarcasm over the Internet if you won't forgive me for going to the match this one time here and there. Oh wait, you don't care about that. That's the "joke" I suppose, still shite.

Anyway f*** it, gonna cuck outta this thread.

Not sold out tonight i see, pretty telling.

Crowds are dwindling this season :thup:

Not surprising, if I was going to pick a game to go to it wouldn't be this one.

Games against the top teams are just going to be us chasing shadows, at least if it's a bottom half team they might give us the ball a bit.

Guest chopey

Just back from work, quick tea, shower, shave and then drive through all the traffic to park at the college, trudge up to the stadium freezing cold to watch our rented players defend for 90 minutes .........what's the fuckin point.

Just back from work, quick tea, shower, shave and then drive through all the traffic to park at the college, trudge up to the stadium freezing cold to watch our rented players defend for 90 minutes .........what's the fuckin point.

there is none

Erm, no one is forcing you.

Guest chopey

Aye I'm just having a winge, I've got my own reasons for attending this season that's got nowt to do with any of the bullshit going on at my club however it's my last.

Think you have had a mare there Amir. He was joking. Nobody gives a toss if you go to the match or not.

I feel like I started it so I feel a bit bad. I kinda meant why would he want to watch us get hammered, rather than the why are you giving money to Ashley thing, but even then it all looked like a bit of a joke following it.

Enjoy the match though Amir.

Think you have had a mare there Amir. He was joking. Nobody gives a toss if you go to the match or not.

I feel like I started it so I feel a bit bad. I kinda meant why would he want to watch us get hammered, rather than the why are you giving money to Ashley thing, but even then it all looked like a bit of a joke following it.

Enjoy the match though Amir.

:yao:

Evening away from the wife. :thup:

Harsh on the wif if watching this horror show is going to be preferable to a night in :lol:

Guest reefatoon

I’m a true fan so not going. Amir 9 can you pass on my boo’s to Perez please. Get a few in on the subs too mate, cheers.

Fully behind you Amir. You're going to watch us get pumped rotten in the cold but at least you'll get the warm fuzzy feeling of watching the match with genuine football fans, free from the incessant  droning of the modern internet neckbeard supporter. Embrace it. Love it.

Fully behind you Amir. You're going to watch us get pumped rotten in the cold but at least you'll get the warm fuzzy feeling of watching the match with genuine football fans, free from the incessant  droning of the modern internet neckbeard supporter. Embrace it. Love it.

At least he’ll get a few minutes peace and quiet until the genuine football fans start booing the soft Spanish cunt for being fouled.

:yao: