Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester United - 02/01/19 - Post-match from page 20

BlueStar

Give the youngsters a chance.

Longstaff, Cal Roberts and Sorensen.

What's there to loose. What we're doing now is just not working anyway.

Our status in the Premier League. We're not actually in the relegation zone, ye no.

If players are good enough, or it's completely dead rubber, like being 4-0 down at Liverpool or, unfortunately, a cup game - they'll get a chance.

Longstaff should be ahead of Shelvey based on purely he'll track back and not be half arsed.

:thup: Shelvey has always been lazy but he's been out with injury for ages and in 2 games back he's looked worse than ever.  Madness

Guest neesy111

Longstaff should be ahead of Shelvey based on purely he'll track back and not be half arsed.

:thup: Shelvey has always been lazy but he's been out with injury for ages and in 2 games back he's looked worse than ever.  Madness

Something's not right with him imo.  Guessing Rafa might be risking him not fully fit because he's the only player who can create something when on the ball.

Mancs quiet as f*** all game. Score against one of the worst teams in recent times and then pipe up. Plastic c***s

They’ve outsung us all game. Haven’t heard the supa fans pipe up once.

Gallowgate Milburn corner - and the other corner - did their best again tonight. Boils my p*ss when folk who haven't paid to watch 8 defeats in 11 home games (and 7 goals) pass easy, cheap judgement on those that have.

You'd be leading the singing would you? Tw*t.

Give the youngsters a chance.

Longstaff, Cal Roberts and Sorensen.

What's there to loose. What we're doing now is just not working anyway.

i do wonder  some times,were just going round in a shit circle

Guest reefatoon

8 defeats out of 11 at home, Christ, have we been as bad as this at home before? Don’t even think it was that poor at home in the relegation season under Kinnear, that’s some achievement by these useless bastards

8 defeats out of 11 at home, Christ, have we been as bad as this at home before? Don’t even think it was that poor at home in the relegation season under Kinnear, that’s some achievement by these useless bastards

In 40 years even during the turgid shite of Ossie Ardiles and Jim Smith I cant remember us losing 8 out of 11 at home

Guest reefatoon

In 40 years even during the turgid shite of Ossie Ardiles and Jim Smith I cant remember us losing 8 out of 11 at home

Think you might be right. I was there through those awful periods too and they were painful at times, but this must be one of the worst home records we have had in a long time.