Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - 12/01/2019 @17:30 - Live on BT

I'm beginning to think loaning out Saivet despite looking good whenever he was given a go, when we already knew Hayden wanted out and we wouldn't get anyone else in, may have been the wrong move.

Plus he's just a better player than Hayden.

I'm beginning to think loaning out Saivet despite looking good whenever he was given a go, when we already knew Hayden wanted out and we wouldn't get anyone else in, may have been the wrong move.

Plus he's just a better player than Hayden.

He was ok but again none of them would be anywhere near our bench in a Ashley free nufc

Pretty sure Saviet hasn’t even played for the team we loaned him to. What an awful signing he turned out to be.

How did McClaren get all that money and Rafa gets shafted?

Same old, very average players get hyped up here to be something they aren't as expectations have been lowered so much. Same as all the young players we had like abeid bigirimina vuckic marveaux etc all getting rated them struggling for games in league 1 and the bottom of the French league.

Honestly think our only chance would be if they got someone sent off.

But we never get reds in our favour, so won't happen.

Just hope results aren't too bad today, and we can win next week.

I can't even find the energy to be bothered if we stay up or go down, I mean what does it matter either way

Pretty sure Saviet hasn’t even played for the team we loaned him to. What an awful signing he turned out to be.

How did McClaren get all that money and Rafa gets shafted?

He's a regular for Bursaspor tbf, but a dreadful signing for us no doubt.

Is Diame confirmed as being unavailable? I know he was subbed off with an injury but was hoping he'd make it given the fact he's being playing through injury for months now anyway.

He's so crucial for us.

That's how tragic things are, a castoff from hull 3 years ago is crucial to us. Alongside Swansea stoke and Bournemouth cast offs

Wouldn’t say Joselu was crucial to us like  :lol: Ritchie, Fernandez & Diame are as they’re decent players and important to our defensive system.

Honestly think our only chance would be if they got someone sent off.

But we never get reds in our favour, so won't happen.

Just hope results aren't too bad today, and we can win next week.

They are very bad

Anything less than a 3-0 win for Chelsea is embarrassing for them, they should be taking us apart with the squad we have to pick from, midfield two of Hayden and Longstaff man :lol:

Chelsea aren't particularly good at the moment, but our team looks absolutely woeful with all the central midfielders out. Normally I'd look forward to a younger player getting a chance, but our youngsters are usually way behind most other teams in terms of knocking on the first team door.

Woooow listening to Rio and Joe Cole talking utter nonsense about Mike Ashley. Incredible levels of ignorance to the situation. Joe Cole said “he spent money to get them back into the Premier League”... we made a profit that window ffs.