Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/01/19- post-match reaction from page 17

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Yea well, he ain't playing for Napoli anymore.

Aye, he’s the focal point of a Chelsea team that’s doing pretty well

Miles off the pace in the PL is doing pretty well?

Their points total is pretty good and they have a decent gap between them and Arsenal now. Would you have sacked Guardiola after his first season?

No but Chelsea might have. :lol: You don't get the time or autonomy for a project there.

Mostly agree with the NUFC.com match report, the last paragraph sums the situation up well, but i often get the feeling they are getting sly digs in against Rafa (they reckon he didn't try to win against Fulham :lol:).

Cant quite work those two out.

I have. Ashley sympathisers. The type of sheep keeping him here

Mostly agree with the NUFC.com match report, the last paragraph sums the situation up well, but i often get the feeling they are getting sly digs in against Rafa (they reckon he didn't try to win against Fulham :lol:).

Cant quite work those two out.

I have. Ashley sympathisers. The type of sheep keeping him here

Their revenue relies on people reading and clicking on the plugs for The Warerooms and bookies through their match preview in between finding out who the ref is. They don't offer anything in the way of wider insight, it's all about match reports, stats, ticket information, the mechanical details of supporting a normal club. They benefit from encouraging complacency, from people not really caring about the big picture and just dutifully following from match to match as if nothing's wrong. If people see following Newcastle as pointless, if they have more to worry about than if we last beat today's opponents on Boxing Day 2003, then visiting nufc.com is pointless.

agree with comments on nufc.com....its becoming a pointless read now, i check it for away ticket details and thats about it, never does it side with most thing anti Ashley.

sad read now

Link to BTSport complaints:

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email//c/6564

I have objected to BTSport about Rio Ferdinand being given a platform to lie about NUFC despite having a clear conflict of interest due to his business dealings with Sports Direct.

Rio Ferdinand making false claims to attack Newcastle United fans on live television because of their well-documented protests against club owner Mike Ashley and his mismanagement of the club. Ferdinand made a series of pre-meditated, factually incorrect and inflammatory statements that have embarrassed him and brought into question the integrity of BT Sports in giving him a platform to defend his business interests with Sports Direct by attacking and deriding NUFC fans.