Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/01/19- post-match reaction from page 17

BlueStar

Newcastle this season are the most boring side I have ever seen in any professional athletic event. It is almost universally a serious chore to watch this rubbish.

It's true. Some sides can be bad, but are still somewhat interesting to watch. Maybe Fulham as an example this season.

We are just so awful and tedious.

Newcastle this season are the most boring side I have ever seen in any professional athletic event. It is almost universally a serious chore to watch this rubbish.

It's true. Some sides can be bad, but are still somewhat interesting to watch. Maybe Fulham as an example this season.

I don't have such an issue against chelsea etc with these tactics but christ we play like this against everyone even in games that don't really matter ultimately like the cup. I refuse to believe its impossible to try and actually play football against fucking blackburn

Guest reefatoon

Absolutely spot on. Best not to watch and just check in on here how shit we are defending.

Guest neesy111

Ex refs in the studio are always awful

Purely there to do nothing but attempt to take the heat off referee decisions in-game.

It's a just a scratch each others back exercise.

I don't have such an issue against chelsea etc with these tactics but christ we play like this against everyone even in games that don't really matter ultimately like the cup. I refuse to believe its impossible to try and actually play football against fucking blackburn

Even when we manage to work a decent move and get into good positions we are so pitiful with our final pass.

I have no confidence in this team being able to produce any kind of football that is remotely palpable, ever.