Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

It's must-not-lose but, really, anything other than a win is a dreadful result. They're not a terrible side but if we can't outwit even this lot at home, I really wonder where the next home win is coming from.

In any other circumstances if the manager couldn't beat a team like Cardiff at home in the position we're in he would have to be sacked. However, i'm happy he's taking us  down so hoping at best its a crappy draw with no shots on target (as that's what the SJP customers deserve) and we're left in limbo as long as possible doing as much damage to the club along the way.

In any other circumstances if the manager couldn't beat a team like Cardiff at home in the position we're in he would have to be sacked. However, i'm happy he's taking us  down so hoping at best its a crappy draw with no shots on target (as that's what the SJP customers deserve) and we're left in limbo as long as possible doing as much damage to the club along the way.

:thup:

So a team with less gates and the disadvantage of not being in the Premiership last season financially are about to sign two strikers.

While we fiddle as Rome burns, ridiculous.

Smashing our transfer record in the process. We now have the lowest record transfer in the whole premier division and the only team who has not broken it in the last 2 years

2005 man..Michael fucking Owen man

So a team with less gates and the disadvantage of not being in the Premiership last season financially are about to sign two strikers.

Smashing our transfer record in the process. We now have the lowest record transfer in the whole premier division and the only team who has not broken it in the last 2 years

It comes as no surprise obviously that Ashley refuses to spend, but not being able to spend what we generate is utterly ridiculous and pathetic. The man is fucking mental.

It comes as no surprise obviously that Ashley refuses to spend, but not being able to spend what we generate is utterly ridiculous and pathetic. The man is fucking mental.

This to me is the biggest red flag to anyone an should be investigated as to where the money the club is generating is going to. Lets be honest I very much doubt the clubs bank balance is bursting at the seams. Its all being syphoned off to other interests of his. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if our SKY money paid for House of Fraser and Evans Cycles