Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

Calling for bans because someone has a different opinion? f***ing hell grim!

Snowflakes.

Now that’s worthy of a ban, using terminology like that. Hate shit like that, millennials etc.

If we lose the game today,  baring in mind we are down to our bare bones with player selection, the worst home record in the league, and the fat prick will be present, I hope it registers with a few fans, and TMG propose another chance to boycott further down the line.

I don't wish the players or Rafa bad, or other fans, but we can't carry on here pretending it's not happening. Collectively or independently fans need to make a choice, and I personally think a boycott is the answer, it was a pitty it came right at the time we got a 3 game win streak and Ashley announced selling up, now things look ugly again we need a mass approach.

There's no point in organising a boycott "down the line". If we lose today have a boycott for the City game. "Down the line" doesn't work as if we win a few games in the meantime nobody is going to be annoyed enough to do the boycott

We can't speak for everyone though, and what tips them over the edge.

What went wrong first time around was the mess up from TMG with the shirebrook shambles, the 3 wins on the trot and Ashley doing his usual stunts to make the brain dead think he would sell up. With recent events, no sale, being in the bottom 3, no incoming transfers, Dennis wise, Rio Ferdinand,  Rafa likely leaving lies lies and more lies, maybe just maybe, dullards will get it and hop on the boycott if it's planned better.

I don't know, I just hope so, I am literally throwing in the towel otherwise, after 27 years back to 1993. I'm fucking sick of it now.

Edit; I know this is in the wrong thread, apologies if it's pissed anyone off,  I unintentionally entered the debate as this thread had gone in another direction. 👍🏼