Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

So a team with less gates and the disadvantage of not being in the Premiership last season financially are about to sign two strikers.

While we fiddle as Rome burns, ridiculous.

Smashing our transfer record in the process. We now have the lowest record transfer in the whole premier division and the only team who has not broken it in the last 2 years

2005 man..Michael fucking Owen man

It comes as no surprise obviously that Ashley refuses to spend, but not being able to spend what we generate is utterly ridiculous and pathetic. The man is fucking mental.

This to me is the biggest red flag to anyone an should be investigated as to where the money the club is generating is going to. Lets be honest I very much doubt the clubs bank balance is bursting at the seams. Its all being syphoned off to other interests of his. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if our SKY money paid for House of Fraser and Evans Cycles

Aye where the hell is the money going, no idea if you're right about that but it simply wouldn't be a shock if it was true.

So a team with less gates and the disadvantage of not being in the Premiership last season financially are about to sign two strikers.

Smashing our transfer record in the process. We now have the lowest record transfer in the whole premier division and the only team who has not broken it in the last 2 years

2005 man..Michael f***ing Owen man

It comes as no surprise obviously that Ashley refuses to spend, but not being able to spend what we generate is utterly ridiculous and pathetic. The man is f***ing mental.

This to me is the biggest red flag to anyone an should be investigated as to where the money the club is generating is going to. Lets be honest I very much doubt the clubs bank balance is bursting at the seams. Its all being syphoned off to other interests of his. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if our SKY money paid for House of Fraser and Evans Cycles

Aye where the hell is the money going, no idea if you're right about that but it simply wouldn't be a shock if it was true.

He owns 100% of the club, the club's money is his money by definition of being the sole ultimate beneficial owner.

If he wants to take the profit of dividend he's entitled to unfortunately.

It's this reason why we must all Boycott the club and any business he has a stake in until he's gone.

2005 man..Michael f***ing Owen man

It comes as no surprise obviously that Ashley refuses to spend, but not being able to spend what we generate is utterly ridiculous and pathetic. The man is f***ing mental.

He owns 100% of the club, the club's money is his money by definition of being the sole ultimate beneficial owner.

If he wants to take the profit of dividend he's entitled to unfortunately.

It's this reason why we must all Boycott the club and any business he has a stake in until he's gone.

Forever you mean.

Sure, that also works but what's important is we stop giving him our money. You don't have to support the Magpie group Nust, Ashley out etc to do this all we have to do is stop giving him money and encourage everyone we know to join us. Let the Parasite suck the blood out of a corpse.

Guest reefatoon

It’s going to be two teams trying not to lose instead of two teams trying to win, so fully expecting the usual eye aids of a football match. Everything that is wrong with football wrapped up in 90 minutes of visual hell. People will be sitting through it too, baffling.

Guest Howaythetoon

3-0 defeat, with a massive exodus from the stands on 75 mins, those remaining booing Rafa and the players off at the final whistle.

Couple of mild fat cockney bastard chants in between with we hate Sunderland the more popular chant.

Howay then, pros and cons of winning and losing this game?

There’s no pros with Ashley NUFC

Pretty much. Anyone feel otherwise? decent topic really the pros and cons of winning a relegation 6 pointer for ashleys nufc, I mean I wouldn't like to see Newcastle in the championship but if it loses ashley money and brings the end nearer bring it on

So Cardiff are set to being in two forwards ahead of Saturday - one on loan who cost his club £13.5m and another permanently for £20m whilst we do absolutely nothing! Cheers Mike - fat w*****!

Stop going then paully. Simple

As I've said before, I'd hate to lose all of my loyalty points as I know fine well the sale would go through a few weeks later! It's bollocks how they're completely wiped if you don't renew!

So Cardiff are set to being in two forwards ahead of Saturday - one on loan who cost his club £13.5m and another permanently for £20m whilst we do absolutely nothing! Cheers Mike - fat w*****!

As I've said before, I'd hate to lose all of my loyalty points as I know fine well the sale would go through a few weeks later! It's bollocks how they're completely wiped if you don't renew!

If you love Nufc so much buy us with all your betting winnings

Fair one. I never knew that

If you love Nufc so much buy us with all your betting winnings

:lol:

It’s shit the loyalty points no doubt - but in part the scheme is designed to force you to keep going. You know fine while there’s no effort other than to perpetuate utter shit so what does loyalty count for in all that. What do you he t for all your expenditure and goodwill?

Quite simply this is selfish, you are putting your self interests ahead of the well being of the club.

No other way of saying it.