Newcastle United v Cardiff City (19/01/19 @ 3pm) - No UK TV

Disco

Wow

Cardiff win, please.

f*** this club.

This. Would love a big sol bamba header 88th minute winner in front of the sheep in the gallowgate. It would be the first spoon of medicine this toxic club needs

I just thought there imagine been at the match and we scored a late winner, I fail to grasp how anyone could celebrate that and actually be happy knowing it means f all other than to the parasite.

Wow

Cardiff win, please.

f*** this club.

This. Would love a big sol bamba header 88th minute winner in front of the sheep in the gallowgate. It would be the first spoon of medicine this toxic club needs

I just thought there imagine been at the match and we scored a late winner, I fail to grasp how anyone could celebrate that and actually be happy knowing it means f all other than to the parasite.

It's for the best and plenty think the same. Fuck all point in winning other than making Ashley richer and prolonging his stay. Sooner it all burns down the better plus it's what the sheep deserve no doubt about it.

A win and everything is hunky dory again not a bad word against Ashley the sheep happy and he can get on with bleeding the club dry in the summer again. Fuck that. That's what it's come too someone who has been to over 100 away games wanting us to lose. Thanks Mike!

Bluueeebirds!

Kind of a win win tomorrow

Win = good i suppose

Lose = good, sheep deserve it, burn it down etc

Draw = meh, sheep deserve it.

How is a win good? I just read you saying your in full burn it down mode.

I suppose a lot of people, including yours truly, somewhere deep down wants us to stay up in the hope of a new owner. An owner who wants to compete in the game of football.

Win = good i suppose

I suppose a lot of people, including yours truly, somewhere deep down wants us to stay up in the hope of a new owner. An owner who wants to compete in the game of football.

We all know if we stay up Ashley is just going to pocket the lot again and stay for however long we are in the pl for. The only way to end this vile club is to go down and stay down. I despise him, I'd take league 2 to be Ashley free

People still don't get that getting him out is 100x more important than anything else

Win = good i suppose

I thought this last summer, but Ashley just ended up increasing the price after staying up.

I also thought Benitez would at least get a modest budget of say £40 million to work instead he couldn't even sell to buy.

What is the point this time? Do people really want to go through another poor summer transfer of signing bargain bucket players and scrape around for survival.

Win = good i suppose

I thought this last summer, but Ashley just ended up increasing the price after staying up.

I also thought Benitez would at least get a modest budget of say £40 million to work instead he couldn't even sell to buy.

What is the point this time? Do people really want to go through another poor summer transfer of signing bargain bucket players and scrape around for survival.

To be fair, any club from 10th down will be scraping around for survival, we are never ever gonna hit any European spot for a very very long time, even with a new owner who’d have to be mega rich and not give a fuck about spending it in truth.Ashley aside I don’t think our fan base get it at times.

Dubravka

Lejuene  Fernandez Clark

Yedlin                                Ritchie

Longstaff  Diame

Perez    Atsu

Rondon

Dubravka

Lejuene  Fernandez Clark

Yedlin                                Ritchie

Longstaff  Diame

Perez    Atsu

Rondon

Fuck me  :lol: hopefully warnock has no issues turning that rabble over

There's no chance Longstaff plays if there's two other midfielders fit. It's not the way Rafa works. Hayden will be there for his "Experience"

Ffs will you take that Ashley sympathiser off your avatar man, parasite has killed the club and you have his mate as your avatar  :idiot2:. May as well go the whole hog and get Denny wise or rio on there

There's no chance Longstaff plays if there's two other midfielders fit. It's not the way Rafa works. Hayden will be there for his "Experience"

Ffs will you take that Ashley sympathiser off your avatar man, parasite has killed the club and you have his mate as your avatar  :idiot2:. May as well go the whole hog and get Denny wise or rio on there

How exactly is Lascelles a parasite. The dude has literally made one comment, and that appears to be enough for the 3 years previous to be completely negated.

Also, the fuck is with you and avatars, let people use whatever the hell they want man :lol:

How exactly is Lascelles a parasite. The dude has literally made one comment, and that appears to be enough for the 3 years previous to be completely negated.

Also, the f*** is with you and avatars, let people use whatever the hell they want man :lol:

Momentum was building and people were fighting for the club back for the first time in ages! Then he comes out with stop all this protesting mikes a good guy etc. He's as bad as wise and rio in my book. Then we have people with him on there avatar. Some other c*** has that cretin shoal too. Mental.

Can't beat them join them

Also, the f*** is with you and avatars, let people use whatever the hell they want man :lol:

Momentum was building and people were fighting for the club back for the first time in ages! Then he comes out with stop all this protesting mikes a good guy etc. He's as bad as wise and rio in my book. Then we have people with him on there avatar. Some other c*** has that cretin shoal too. Mental.

Can't beat them join them

:spit:

Guest Howaythetoon

Hoping we see an exhibition of attacking winning football with lots of goals to reward those long suffering loyal fans who turn up without fail, it’s what they deserve.