Newcastle United v Watford (26/01/19 @ 3pm) FA cup 4th Round

morla84

Next 3 league games are a write-off, hopefully he goes all out for this one and changes up for them. We've got no chance of winning against Citeh, so may as well see if we can get in to the next round and hopefully another home tie.

Next 3 league games are a write-off, hopefully he goes all out for this one and changes up for them. We've got no chance of winning against Citeh, so may as well see if we can get in to the next round and hopefully another home tie.

Man City is a write off, but I think Newcastle can get a point each against Spurs without Kane and Son and Wolves.

Man City is a write off, but I think Newcastle can get a point each against Spurs without Kane and Son and Wolves.

I reckon we will lose all 3, without a single goal scored, less than 5 shots on target and an average of less than 30% possession.

Anything other than close to our best 11 is criminal. Not going to get anything against Man City anyhow and win this and who knows, could get a lower league team and a good chance of the last 8 and one game from Wembley.

Just do not throw away this match and chance ffs

You can’t just throw the city game, you never know we may nick a point  :lol:

I reckon we will lose all 3, without a single goal scored, less than 5 shots on target and an average of less than 30% possession.

That’s the spirit.

That’s the spirit.

Bear in mind we've only lost once away without scoring. E.g. scored away at Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Everton.

The final is on my birthday too, it's destined to happen.

Dubravka

Schar Lejeune Fernandez

Yedlin              Hayden            Ritchie

Perez  Longstaff    Atsu

Rondon

Won’t we definitely play the reserves?

Won’t be full strength but a couple might still play, can’t see us winning, 0-2