Huntington- What a let down

Guest Douga

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

Are you being serious man? I can't believe this forum at times man ffs. He's a 19 year old centre back playing at right back in his 3rd EVER SENIOR FIRST TEAM appearance, in front of a stadium full of expectant fans. His passing was sloppy, but i put it down to nerves. No wonder our young players can never live up to expectations.

Its a typival newcastle way of doing things. Blooding young kids into the team. But in a wrong position. Surely it will do the confidence no good.

Are you being serious man? I can't believe this forum at times man ffs. He's a 19 year old centre back playing at right back in his 3rd EVER SENIOR FIRST TEAM appearance, in front of a stadium full of expectant fans. His passing was sloppy, but i put it down to nerves. No wonder our young players can never live up to expectations.

Why does the forum get the blame?  He said it, not us!

Guest optimistic nit

Its a typival newcastle way of doing things. Blooding young kids into the team. But in a wrong position. Surely it will do the confidence no good.

well if i had to blood a kid into the team i would rather he was not playing in the centre of the action ala cb. most defenders don't have too much composure at 19/21 btw.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

It's actually good management - he plays in a high risk position (CB) where one mistake and you're pretty much fucked. Putting him in at full back means he is slightly out of the firing line, letting him gain some experience in the first team until, like Ramage and Taylor, he will eventually slide into his natural position. Logical, ffs.

Jamie Carragher played all across the back, he's shite like though!  :thup:

:lol: I'm not blaming the forum. Every week though there's some people who come out with idiotic things like this thread.

Guest optimistic nit

you let him join ffs.

Mind you, Luque..... now theres another story

you let him join ffs.

:lol:

Aye, we know what he's going to post.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

You right. Taylor lacked composure on the ball today  :roll: