Sib or Shola?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon one of the reasons for our improvement is Shola finally getting out of the first team picture (so he cant play injured every week) and a cheap last minute workhorse who not many rated getting a shift instead, and doing a more than good job.

So, who would you rather have play with Martins - Sibierski or "the next Shearer" Ameobi?

Would have to be Le Sib at the moment, Shola did well when Roeder took over and doesnt get the credit he deserves because "he's shola, fucking shit man!" but Sibierski is doing very well so would deserve to be first choice.

Guest mrchoonz

Shola will get you more goals (goals win games) and put himself about a bit more so I voted for Shola.

I bet Roeder would love to have the choice at the moment, what with all these games coming up!!!

But the fact that Shola is injured means that Martins and Sibi have built a good understanding. I hope they both get more games with Dyer too :winking:

Shola will get you more goals (goals win games) and put himself about a bit more so I voted for Shola.

I bet Roeder would love to have the choice at the moment, what with all these games coming up!!!

But the fact that Shola is injured means that Martins and Sibi have built a good understanding. I hope they both get more games with Dyer too :winking:

Consistent high quality performances ultimately win games. I doubt Ameoba will score more anyway, but even if he did his general play is so shite he holds the team back.

Guest thompers

Shola will probably score more, but as a team we score less with Shola.

Thanks for this thread, it has reminded of how happy I am that we don't have to see that piece of crap for a long time.

Sibierski is a better all round player. He can actually trap at ball at the first attempt, not lose it like a morom, and when it comes to actually getting the ball into the back of the net... they consistency seems to be pretty much the same, but Sibbers can also bring other players in it. Oh yes and Sib understands the offside.

This is a no brainer.

Sibierski doesn't try and maul his opponents in an attempt to win the ball either.

Aye, I'm agreeing with you too much today mate, but it has to be said that I've never seen anyone play for Newcastle who commits as many fouls as the donkey manages to do.

Sib will fizzle out this season.

You may be right, mate, but at least he's got something to fizzle out from.

True. I think we will see another attacking player come in this Jan (or we should do at least) and when we get Owen back, Ameobi will replace Sib as our 4th striker. Says it all really.

I reckon one of the reasons for our improvement is Shola finally getting out of the first team picture

I reckon the main reason for our improvement is Parker finally getting out of the first team picture, It'll be interesting to see how we do when he gets back in.

Shola or Sibierski? Neither are good enough.

I reckon one of the reasons for our improvement is Shola finally getting out of the first team picture

I reckon the main reason for our improvement is Parker finally getting out of the first team picture, It'll be interesting to see how we do when he gets back in.

Shola or Sibierski? Neither are good enough.

All true.