Martins natural left or right ? (Roeder talks about this)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah its the pen hit with the right makes me think Right footer, but he has also finished well with is left, although his second Blackburn goals was hit with his right too when he was under no pressure fr the shot.

Yeah its the pen hit with the right makes me think Right footer, but he has also finished well with is left, although his second Blackburn goals was hit with his right too when he was under no pressure fr the shot.

I dont think he was under no pressure, he had to hit with his right otherwise he would have had to changed his whole body shape to hit it with his left. It seemed the logical foot to shoot with.

He seems to be pretty two footed tbh.

Still can't believe people were questioning the fact that he is two footed. I remember that stat now and people were still going on about how he isnt!

To score 44 goals and it being almost 50/50 each foot says it all.

How many has he scored with his heed then ?

We know he is awesome in the air to, love the shock of faces when little tiny Oba leaps 7 foot in the air.

He's 2 footed so I didn't vote

Stupid thread IMO

He can use both feet yes we know that, but still he will have a natrual choice, anyone see him sign his contract ? lol what hand does he hold a pen in?.

We know he is awesome in the air to, love the shock of faces when little tiny Oba leaps 7 foot in the air.

Stupid thread IMO

He can use both feet yes we know that, but still he will have a natrual choice, anyone see him sign his contract ? lol what hand does he hold a pen in?.

Think he only scored 5 for Inter with his head.

Stupid thread IMO

Wow, would have thought he would have scored more with his head like, seems a natural in the air.

Guest mrchoonz

Stupid thread IMO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a stupid thread

What difference does his writing hand mean to his left or right foot shooting ability blueconfused.gif

Stupid thread IMO

Wow, would have thought he would have scored more with his head like, seems a natural in the air.

He is good in the air but I assume he has always played alongside someone better in the air who was probably more often than not the target, plus italian defenders are normaly beasts and very good in the air.

Stupid thread IMO

What a stupid thread

What difference does his writing hand mean to his left or right foot shooting ability blueconfused.gif

How is it stupid to want to know if our main striker is a right or left footer? He can use both feet yes, can he write just as well with both hands ?

Ronnie O'Sullivan can use both left and right to play snooker but is naturaly right handed.

You are asking us to vote which footed he is? :lol:

Christs sakes its hardly a matter of opinion..

Seems it is a matter of opinion, if you look at the votes.

No one seems to be 100% sure, which is his natural  side.

What f***ing difference does it make which is his natural foot when we've already established that he can use one as good as the other  bluelaugh.gif

Some people may be interested to know. If you arent then why read the thread?  blueconfused.gif

Guest mrchoonz

Stupid thread IMO

What a stupid thread

How is it stupid to want to know if our main striker is a right or left footer? He can use both feet yes, can he write just as well with both hands ?

Ronnie O'Sullivan can use both left and right to play snooker but is naturaly right handed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comparing a snooker player with Oba Martins

All the top snooker players can play with both hands

:lol:

Man, the fact that people don't know doesnt make it a matter of opinion does it?  If I asked you the birthdate of Darth Vader and put two options (of which one was right) and the votes would be 50-50 was it then a matter of opinion?

What f***ing difference does it make which is his natural foot when we've already established that he can use one as good as the other  bluelaugh.gif

Some people may be interested to know. If you arent then why read the thread?  blueconfused.gif

Ye ye you are right. Im just extremely interested on how the voting will help :lol:

Man, the fact that people don't know doesnt make it a matter of opinion does it?  If I asked you the birthdate of Darth Vader and put two options (of which one was right) and the votes would be 50-50 was it then a matter of opinion?

Just being difficult for the sake of it tbh.

Does Darth Vader play for the toon, is it even a relevant question!? Maybe if this was a Star Wars forum someone would like to know that but its a Newcastle forum and a question about a Newcastle player so what they problem? As said just being an arse for the sake of it which is becoming a bit of a pattern.

Guest mrchoonz

Just being difficult for the sake of it tbh.

Does Darth Vader play for the toon, is it even a relevant question!? Maybe if this was a Star Wars forum someone would like to know that but its a Newcastle forum and a question about a Newcastle player so what they problem? As said just being an arse for the sake of it which is becoming a bit of a pattern.

Does Ronny O'Sullivan play for the toon ?