Martins flips

nazza06

I am slightly worried about oba performing his flips when he scores. Every time he does them i am always slightly worried by the way he lands, to me he seems to land pretty awkwardly most of the time and I'm scared that some time in the near future he could land really awkwardly and end up injuring his ankle. I love the flips, i think we all do but does anybody else feel this?

Guest Geordie_Paul

don't worry,it won't happen,the bloke is a flipping expert :)

but if he falls on his head and injures himself,it will be hilarious to watch :D

Would make good tele like! lol

I agree i do tend to cringe when he does them but the lad has a wicked old spring on him :p

Guest Geordie_Paul

Nar, i'm not saying i think he should stop! I think it looks wicked but you gotta admit IF he did get injured you'd be gutted haha

Nar, i'm not saying i think he should stop! I think it looks wicked but you gotta admit IF he did get injured you'd be gutted haha

yeah, didn't Lua Lua injure himself doing a flip once and Sir Bobby was not best pleased! I think he injured himself recently aswell for Portsmouth doing flips.

Yeah, but it would also mean he had just scored, so I wouldn't be as gutted as if he had done it in open play  bluebigrazz.gif

I think he's holding back on the flips tbh. I mean, he's only doing one with his hands and one without, i bet ya if he wanted, he could flip through the entire field with that spring of his :lol:

I was worried when he did it and slipped, against Levadia I think it was. Since then, I have been calm about it :p