Official FM 2007 General Comments

Dokko

Well?

I'm not sure but i think i probably will.

The demo was ok, but tbh, am still having fun with 06, and got a good game going, and cant be bothered to start a game, that when on release i wont play again as i think SI's ability to scout is shite.

I just can't get into football management games. There's too much to do to keep me interested.

I find with FM you can be as involved as much or as little as you want.

When you know what your doing, its like clockwork, which is why other data updates are good to stop you buying the same players over and over.

Loved CM when I was a kid, but have got totally bored of them in the last few years. Wouldn't buy one now, I'll stick to marathon Pro Evo sessions, thanks.

Do you do that Master League thing?

I'll probably end up getting it, after a few weeks of saying "I'm ok with FM06".  Which is a shame as I'm woeful at the game. 

Stop playing as Sunderland mate, there just shit at football on every level...try as the toon, you wont regret it ;)  bluebigrazz.gif

Loved CM when I was a kid, but have got totally bored of them in the last few years. Wouldn't buy one now, I'll stick to marathon Pro Evo sessions, thanks.

I just seen a full match of pro evo 6, looks good though the person playing it was crap, he went round the keeper and missed from like 3 yards. :p Oh and you could hear them playng but it was all in french.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I just seen a full match of pro evo 6, looks good though the person playing it was crap, he went round the keeper and missed from like 3 yards. :p Oh and you could hear them playng but it was all in french.

I've got that French version! Let's all go round to Nick's flat and have a huge Pro Evo competition on my snidey French PES6!

It's not looking good for 360, without fucking edit mode!

I think the gameplay makes up for it mate, it looks really really good. The players run like they do in real life (i don't know about the tricks) but when the away team pass the ball around etc the home crowd boo/whistle at them like mad and if you are the home side baring down on goal they all start roaring (from what i heard on the video). Yeah the edit mode will be a big miss, but I still think tthe way the game plays will outweigh the loss of the edit mode.

Guest smoggeordie

I've got that French version! Let's all go round to Nick's flat and have a huge Pro Evo competition on my snidey French PES6!

You're welcome any time!

Guest Andrew Flintoff

The one I have is awesome like.

Started a World Cup with England on the top level. I can normally hammer the top level but this time Slovakia started knocking the ball around and suddenly playing a lush through ball leaving Rio and Terry for dead.

The passing is much harder, you really have to think about your passes, and if your player has a shit passing rating, his passes go all over the place"

The one I have is awesome like.

Started a World Cup with England on the top level. I can normally hammer the top level but this time Slovakia started knocking the ball around and suddenly playing a lush through ball leaving Rio and Terry for dead.

The passing is much harder, you really have to think about your passes, and if your player has a shit passing rating, his passes go all over the place"

This for the 360 or the ps2? I can't wait till it's released now :( That night is going to be PRO evo only. :D

Why can't Pro evo get Newcastles License anyways? I hear they no longer have one for Chelsea now so they are back to being 'london blue' (though i may be mistaken). Can we defend this year at all in pro evo? I remember having to stick gate at rb and dyer at lb for pro evo 5.

Is that confirmed now?

Is that confirmed now?

Yeah, no edit mode bar editing the stats.

Nah, I only ever play Newcastle vs Boro against my mate. Occasionally have the odd game against the computer if I'm very bored but never really bother with the leagues and cups etc. Used to, back in the day.