New York Restaurants

Nobby

Samba-Sushi is great, its fusion eastern and south american. Quite pricey for downtown.

Salt in Soho is top too (small place with great wine, lush atmosphere). Theres a very cool Thai place just round the corner but forgotten name.

Couple of good places in Chelsea market.

Guest Gemmill

Nobby blatantly just wanting everyone to know he's off to NY. :lol: 

Nobu is meant to be nice if you like Sushi. 

I'm not sure I could be of any assistance to someone who likes to drink in the Bigg Market though - I suspect Gejon may be on the money with McDonalds (in the absence of any NYC brances of Greggs).  bluebigrazz.gif

Nobby blatantly just wanting everyone to know he's off to NY. :lol: 

Nobu is meant to be nice if you like Sushi. 

I'm not sure I could be of any assistance to someone who likes to drink in the Bigg Market though - I suspect Gejon may be on the money with McDonalds (in the absence of any NYC brances of Greggs).  bluebigrazz.gif

Subtle as ever.

Not expecting the likes on alex and Gemma to know much but Salt in Soho sounds decent Chez when were you last there?

:lol: Says the kid with nowt upstairs  http://www.curiosum.org/bilder/extremeironing.jpg

Guest Gemmill

Not expecting the likes on alex and Gemma to know much but Salt in Soho sounds decent Chez when were you last there?

:lol:  You drink in the fucking Bigg Market man.  You go clubbing in Blu Bambu.  And as alex has mentioned, there's the issue of a total lack of brains.  I don't know how you dare tbh. :lol:

:lol:  You drink in the fucking Bigg Market man.  You go clubbing in Blu Bambu.  And as alex has mentioned, there's the issue of a total lack of brains.  I don't know how you dare tbh. :lol:

once in a blue moon tbh, drink in Soho mostly

Guest Gemmill

Maitre D:  *looking appalled* Does sir have a reservation?

http://www.latania.co.uk/photos/2004/CharverWatch/charver1.jpg

Nobby:  Aye mate, table for 4.

:lol:  bluebigrazz.gif

October 2005 - my mate got married in Central Park then we went there. It was 'hired out' for our party so it was exclusively geordies for the day. Class.

October 2005 - my mate got married in Central Park then we went there. It was 'hired out' for our party so it was exclusively geordies for the day. Class.

sounds good the menu looks alright aswell, cheers mate

Guest Gemmill

Do they do sausage rolls?

Do they do sausage rolls?

aye it's just like greggs really