some gems from the last TF

Guest Invicta_Toon

"Zog is better than Emre at C.M"

That's a dig at me! The below is what I wrote, where od I mention that he is better than Emre in that role? Mind, I admit Emre has been superb since I wrote it!!!!

Are Emre and Parker too alike? Perhaps so, I mean all other effective pairs contain different individual characteristics (bar Keeley’s tits); for instance, Dastardly had more front than the lady who I have just mentioned and committed crimes with an “in your face” attitude whereas Mutley’s (beware of that manager down the road mind, pup) sneaky trick was to rob people whilst licking his balls, very deceiving - 2 different contrasting styles which worked to maximum effect. As a Central Midfield pair they only contributed 3 goals last season and that is simply not good enough. I’d personally play Parker sitting with Young Prince Charles in front of him; the kid is an absolute diamond and I fear if we continue to overlook his talents then his fellow Francois fella Monsieur Wenger will come sniffing. His energetic forwards thrusts remind me of back at School when we watched a sex education cartoon video of how sperm cells are released; the difference being that Charlie always delivers the goods – there’s never any tatty water in his end product.

Guest Invicta_Toon

"Zog is better than Emre at C.M"

That's a dig at me! The below is what I wrote, where od I mention that he is better than Emre in that role? Mind, I admit Emre has been superb since I wrote it!!!!

Are Emre and Parker too alike? Perhaps so, I mean all other effective pairs contain different individual characteristics (bar Keeley’s tits); for instance, Dastardly had more front than the lady who I have just mentioned and committed crimes with an “in your face” attitude whereas Mutley’s (beware of that manager down the road mind, pup) sneaky trick was to rob people whilst licking his balls, very deceiving - 2 different contrasting styles which worked to maximum effect. As a Central Midfield pair they only contributed 3 goals last season and that is simply not good enough. I’d personally play Parker sitting with Young Prince Charles in front of him; the kid is an absolute diamond and I fear if we continue to overlook his talents then his fellow Francois fella Monsieur Wenger will come sniffing. His energetic forwards thrusts remind me of back at School when we watched a sex education cartoon video of how sperm cells are released; the difference being that Charlie always delivers the goods – there’s never any tatty water in his end product.

True Faith, for those of you who don't know

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/images/Issues/TF48_latest.JPG  http://www.true-faith.co.uk/images/Issues/TF47_latest.JPG  http://www.true-faith.co.uk/images/Issues/TF46_archive.JPG

i always buy it in Central Station before coming down to London

Nicky Butt on the cover this month - disgrace

In what way?

:roll: 4-1

:lol:

Best player over the last few weeks? Showing how much better a team we can be when Parker doesn't play?

Although I guess the memory of something (albeit regrettable) that happened a very long time ago is more relevant  :roll:

Thinking about the team or the past?

In what way?

:roll: 4-1

:lol:

Best player over the last few weeks? Showing how much better a team we can be when Parker doesn't play?

Although I guess the memory of something (albeit regrettable) that happened a very long time ago is more relevant  :roll:

Thinking about the team or the past?

he was at fault for the goal at Chelsea and maybe the goal against Watford, he gets stuck in but in my opinion gives the ball away too much, and makes some costly mistakes, but is improving

No way has Butt been as good as the jizzfesters have been making out. He's better than he has been, that's about it. A proper defensive midfielder with a bit of pace and who could compete in the air would be a massive asset to us. An average Butt has already made a difference.

No way has Butt been as good as the jizzfesters have been making out. He's better than he has been, that's about it. A proper defensive midfielder with a bit of pace and who could compete in the air would be a massive asset to us. An average Butt has already made a difference.

Butt has been outstanding, IMO by far our best player over the past few games.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/images/Issues/tf55cover_main.jpg

tit

he's been our best player by a country mile this season and wasn't the only one to have a stinker in cardiff, there were 10 others as well.

:thup:

Do people not see how often Butt misplaces passes? For all he does well there is a lot of shite in amongst it, he knows his position like but I still believe Parker plays the role better - the main problem with Parker this season is that we've been trying to use him as our attacking midfielder when Emre is blatantly more effective in that role. Parker was excellent last season playing more defensively, if people can cast their minds back a bit to those glorious days under Souness.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Butt has been outstanding, IMO by far our best player over the past few games.

It would be Taylor or Emre for me...I think this "Butt resurrection" is too hyped...