this forum sucks

Guest Toonman37

Guest Toonman37

THIS  FORUM  FUCKING  SUCKS.  ALL O F YOU ARE    FUCKING  WANKERS  AND  TOSSERS.  HOPE THAT  SUFFOLK  KILLER  COMES  UP  HERE  AND KILLS  YOUR MOTHERS  WIFES AND DAUGHTERS.  AND GIRLS  WHO ARE  ON HERE  GO  BACK TO THE  KITCHEN  U ARE NOT REAL SUPPORTERS  GO BACK TO  WHAT  U ARE  GOOD  AT  SCRUBBING,  HOUSEWORK  AND DOING  THE TEA  FORUM  FUCKING  SUCKS.

GOODBYE  TOSSERS  LOOSERS    AND  SLAGS  SLUTS

THIS  FORUM   F***ING  SUCKS.   ALL O F YOU ARE    F***ING  WANKERS   AND  TOSSERS.  HOPE THAT  SUFFOLK  KILLER  COMES  UP  HERE  AND KILLS  YOUR MOTHERS   WIFES AND DAUGHTERS.  AND GIRLS  WHO ARE  ON HERE  GO  BACK TO THE   KITCHEN   U ARE NOT REAL SUPPORTERS  GO BACK TO  WHAT  U ARE   GOOD  AT  SCRUBBING,   HOUSEWORK  AND DOING   THE TEA   FORUM  F***ING  SUCKS.

GOODBYE  TOSSERS   LOOSERS    AND   SLAGS  SLUTS

Please don't ban him....Stay sweetie lets have a chat. bluebiggrin.gif

Guest thompers

I know its tough getting presents for us all but ...really....

a total lack of the tase and sophistication required

BAN THE BUGGER

Attempting to get another user banned OMG ;)

Guest Gemmill
:lol:  What a tit.  This is the idiot that can't use his space bar as well.  Jesus Christ - not 5 minutes ago I was gonna ask him why he's such a retard, but he's already exploded.  bluebigeek.gif

THIS  FORUM   F***ING  SUCKS.   ALL O F YOU ARE    F***ING  WANKERS   AND  TOSSERS.  HOPE THAT  SUFFOLK  KILLER  COMES  UP  HERE  AND KILLS  YOUR MOTHERS   WIFES AND DAUGHTERS.  AND GIRLS  WHO ARE  ON HERE  GO  BACK TO THE   KITCHEN   U ARE NOT REAL SUPPORTERS  GO BACK TO  WHAT  U ARE   GOOD  AT  SCRUBBING,   HOUSEWORK  AND DOING   THE TEA   FORUM  F***ING  SUCKS.

GOODBYE  TOSSERS   LOOSERS    AND   SLAGS  SLUTS

:lol: Your Dad is going to be well pissed off with you when he sees what you've done to his account

Absolutely fantastic - I like to think I contributed to this spectacular meltdown!! :lol:

This reminds me...If I get permission I will reveal an almighty burnout on a Doctor Who site. I was saving it for Christmas......Beleive me you've seen nowt like it. blueyes.gif