Boro

Dragon55544

Anyone think at 6/1 is a good bet for them to go down this season?

I got good feeling they will go down this season, They got Southgate in charge who has no expierence and i think will find it very tough if Boro sink into the bottom 3. If Yak gets injured they wont score any goals and there defending hasnt been all that good, With Shef.United looking like they are willing to dig in a grind out some results and West-Ham likely to go on a little run, I can see Boro in the bottom 3 by Jan 1st. I also think Boro hasnt got that fight in them that is needed when your in a relegation fight.

IF Boro did go down which player/s would you take of there hands? I wouldnt mind Yak, He sometimes seems lazy and not very interested but he's powerful and i think he'd link up with Owen or Martins. Im pretty sure he plays next to Martins for there national side.

I'd love it if they went down and it's possible that they might, although I tend to think that Watford and Charlton already have the two bottom places signed and sealed... Sheff Utd will do very well to stay up, but I think West Ham will be alright from now on in.

Sheff Utd, Charlton and Watford to go down.

I'd love it if they went down and it's possible that they might, although I tend to think that Watford and Charlton already have the two bottom places signed and sealed... Sheff Utd will do very well to stay up, but I think West Ham will be alright from now on in.

I was thinking about Sheff Utd going down but they have that fight about them, Like against Wigan at the JJB. I just cant see Southgate being able to drag Boro out of the bottom 3 if they sink that far.

I was thinking about Sheff Utd going down but they have that fight about them, Like against Wigan at the JJB. I just cant see Southgate being able to drag Boro out of the bottom 3 if they sink that far.

If they get in the bottom 3, I don't see them getting out of it as well.  I doubt they'll do anything of note in the window, so's they could be in some

trouble.  They certainly looked the part last year, but managed to get some results.  Watford and Charlton are a definite, could be a fight between Boro and Sheffield to stay up. 

id be chuffed if they went down, 2 years workin in boro was enough to make me hate the bastards, they call us but there expectations are out of this world for a crappy club with little to no supporters.....the filthy smoggie twats !!!!

Guest nufcandy

id be chuffed if they went down, 2 years workin in boro was enough to make me hate the bastards, they call us but there expectations are out of this world for a crappy club with little to no supporters.....the filthy smoggie twats !!!!

...and a merry christmas to you too ;)

Guest nufcandy

well me dads got it spot on so far like, jus after the pen he said "fulham werent interested before that" and they hadnt been, boro looked the more lively like. but the two up top, yak and viduka are just happy to jog about for their money like

so yeh a snorefest mixed with nervousness :)

well me dads got it spot on so far like, jus after the pen he said "fulham werent interested before that" and they hadnt been, boro looked the more lively like. but the two up top, yak and viduka are just happy to jog about for their money like

so yeh a snorefest mixed with nervousness :)

So it's your typical Boro league game.  I still can't believe how far they made it in the UEFA Cup last year. 

Guest the_guv_nor

that was never a pen like

Oh so you're allowed to clip players' heels then?

volz kicked boateng i thought like

Boateng made no sort of a challenge, deffo not a pen like.

but am glad to see the smoggs 1-0 down, so who cares.

I don't see any point in us going for the Yak, we have Martins. We should go for someone who offers something different. I'd like Huntelaar, but it would never happen.

I'd fucking love Huntelaar at Newcastle but the way its going i fully expect 1 of the elite teams to go for him. Still no harm in trying.