Collins John

Dragon55544

Doesnt even make the bench for Fulham and Physioroom.com havent got him down as injured, I rate him very highly and would love for us to bid for him in Jan. He's only young and has bags of potential, Under the right manager i think he'd become a superb player.

Anyone know if he's fallen out with his manager or anything?

Guest nufcandy

i think hes an arrogant tosser, who thinks hes a world beater but just isnt!

wouldnt be suprised if he'd fallen out with the entire fulham squad

What makes you say that? Im not calling you a liar or anything, Im just wondering why you have this view of him? Have you heard rumours about his attitude?

I can't see why there is all the hype around him to be honest, he has the potential to be a decent striker but he is way to inconsistent and big headed to actually fulfill that potential at the moment. He hasn't done anything this season, 1 goal all season I think. I certainly wouldn't be spending any money on him in January, and I would only bring him in on a free transfer when his contract is up.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

he is absolutely without doubt the shittest player in the world after Curtis Davies. His technique makes Ramage look like Maradona

Guest nufcandy

yeh loads, have to say i cant quote anything but i can remember when he first came onto the scene he was always described as a arrogant lad, now whether he is or he isnt he hasnt done the business at fulham so would a possible disruptive influence do any better for us?! am not sure he would, no offence like but i think he was a flash in the pan really!

not the type player i would be trying to lure to SJP

oh and other thing, on espn soccernet.com miroslav klose said there were only 5 clubs he would consider going to, surely we're not one of them, hopefully this puts all klose transfer garbage to bed!

he is absolutely without doubt the shittest player in the world after Curtis Davies. His technique makes Ramage look like Maradona

:lol: Ginger bread tits!

I think he would be good on the cheap but Coleman has said before how arrogant frog face is!

id sign him. i think he's pretty good, but there must be a reason why fulham arent playing him...

As said he is a big headed c***! Coleman has said in the past its a problem with him.

Can't we send him to hang out with Graeme Sourpuss for a couple weeks to get his attitude "proper"ized?

Lock the two of them in a room, tie John to a chair and force him to watch Sourpuss grow a sweet tache for

3 weeks.  Just a thought.

id sign him. i think he's pretty good, but there must be a reason why fulham arent playing him...

As said he is a big headed c***! Coleman has said in the past its a problem with him.

Can't we send him to hang out with Graeme Sourpuss for a couple weeks to get his attitude "proper"ized?

Lock the two of them in a room, tie John to a chair and force him to watch Sourpuss grow a sweet tache for

3 weeks.  Just a thought.

i like it!

Doesnt even make the bench for Fulham and Physioroom.com havent got him down as injured, I rate him very highly and would love for us to bid for him in Jan. He's only young and has bags of potential, Under the right manager i think he'd become a superb player.

Anyone know if he's fallen out with his manager or anything?

So we need a decent manager as well?

I'd rather take McBride at the moment. Fulham are not exactly making an impression on the Premier League and Collins John cannot get in the 1st team squad. I think he would have to do a bit more for us to sign him. Coleman is not letting players go cheap either so we would probably pay over the odds for him.

Guest Terry2nil

During the World Cup (Italy v USA), David ‘Bleat’ stated that “pound for pound, Brian McBride is the best player in the Premiership”!

Does anybody else recall him saying that? If so, what an outrageous claim by the 24 carat plonker, the worst commentator about (well alongside Alan Smiff & Mark 'shite' Bright).

Tisd, McBride ain’t what we should be looking at son. You sound like Squirter now.

Guest TheDutchman

He is an arrogant tosser! In Holland he isn't popular at all.

Quote from him: "I love driving in my car through Oxford street with the music very loud so anyone can see mee"

Makes me sick.

Guest Knightrider

Quick, strong, proven in the Premiership somewhat, bags of talent, young, wouldn't cost a lot - I'd take him. He has the potential to be a very good Premiership striker. So what if he's big headed or has an attitude, don't most footballers? I've seen nowt on the pitch that suggests his attitude and big headedness stops him from playing football or more importantly, scoring goals. A Fulham fan I know says he sulks a lot if things aren't going his way and he isn't the hardest working player but when in the mood he can be excellent. At 22 I think that can be knocked out of him at a club like Newcastle.

Also, doesn't Coleman have a love/hate relationship with all his players?