disgusting

womblemaster

"The Identity Card Act has not made refusal to register punishable by imprisonment, but instead has made it subject to fines of £2,500."

i paid the poll tax but i wont be paying this; i plan to move abroad by 2008.

sell your house now while the market is at a peak.!  the shit will really hit the fan over this issue!!!!

i wish so.....

but i think its being pushed onto us from europe. 

whenis the next election again?

It has zero to do with Europe, it's being pushed on us by none other than our very-own control-freak wannabe-totalitarian elected government, even then it's only a few nuts within the cabinet that are dumb enough to actually think they're a good idea.

i wish so.....

but i think its being pushed onto us from europe. 

whenis the next election again?

It has zero to do with Europe, it's being pushed on us by none other than our very-own control-freak wannabe-totalitarian elected government, even then it's only a few nuts within the cabinet that are dumb enough to actually think they're a good idea.

One time I have to admit the European Union is at no particular fault. If anything, our government is trying to get the continentals' governments to roll-back their Fascism-proofed constitutions. That said, I believe our government really thinks they're doing this to keep up with "inevitable international trends". Can't stand in the way of progress, Brother.

"That said, I believe our government really thinks they're doing this to keep up with "inevitable international trends". "

whats that mean exactly?  thta you cant be a citizen unless you have a number?  eg are database trackable?

Sort of, yes. They think that's what all responsible citizens should accept.

well, you would have needed a visa to get into the US if the new bio passports hadnt been introduced

Indeed. Though I was thinking more of the way Blair thinks all this civil liberties "stuff" is clinging on to an arcane way of thinking about things which is well past it's sell-by date due to the "tough, new" challenges governors face in today's world.

Guest optimistic nit

u naiive numpty. nearly all our policies are coming from urocrats now,

bluescared.gif tbh

i dont know how goon can stomach being called naive by a bible basher tbh.