Mobile phone Locks

colinmk

Anyone who knows anything about mobile phones should be able to answer this. I'm looking to get a new contract cause my current one is too expensive.  What i am wondering is if i got a new phone on the new contract would the sim work in my old phone, a sony w800i on orange and would i be able to sell the new phone on ebay for a profit or would it be locked and unable to be sold? Thanks in advance.

Guest Gemmill

Not more sh9t about mobiles...Can't we have one dedicated thread for all this bollocks?

Can we do the same for the Middle East, Tony Blair, Israel and all the rest of the shite too?  bluebigrazz.gif  It'll free the place up for poo jokes and abuse.

Not more sh9t about mobiles...Can't we have one dedicated thread for all this bollocks?

Can we do the same for the Middle East, Tony Blair, Israel and all the rest of the shite too?  bluebigrazz.gif  It'll free the place up for poo jokes and abuse.

I agree with shit-breath

Guest Gemmill

I agree with shit-breath

Less of that like.  You should know better than to latch onto thompers' shitey insults.  bluebigrazz.gif

I agree with shit-breath

Less of that like.  You should know better than to latch onto thompers' shitey insults.  bluebigrazz.gif

I was talking to Parky. Shouldnt be so paranoid  bluebigrazz.gif

Anyone who knows anything about mobile phones should be able to answer this. I'm looking to get a new contract cause my current one is too expensive.  What i am wondering is if i got a new phone on the new contract would the sim work in my old phone, a sony w800i on orange and would i be able to sell the new phone on ebay for a profit or would it be locked and unable to be sold? Thanks in advance.

.......anyway, you can get them unlocked in the green market