If I dont laugh, I'll cry

SEMTEX

Right, we've got ourselves a serious thread here & i'm done asking my mother cos she's fucking useless.

Everything is shit. My current job is just temporary shit for the govn & is ending soon, i've got a degree in shitty computer science... in theory I should now be applying for lots of promising computer science roles to map out my career. The problem is that I dont have a fucking clue what I wanna do for the rest of my life, I just have absolutely no interests other than football  bluecry.gif its so depressing. Plus, all i fucking do is work and then come home knackered twat about for a few hrs then goto bed, so i need a bitch to keep me on my toes, but i absolutely refuse to try to meet a wife in Blu Bambu and everyone at work is 50+... and that'll be favourable compared to future jobs.

Basically, everything is shit and im gonna cry. Fix it please.  :thup:

Right, we've got ourselves a serious thread here & i'm done asking my mother cos she's f***ing useless.

Everything is shit. My current job is just temporary shit for the govn & is ending soon, i've got a degree in shitty computer science... in theory I should now be applying for lots of promising computer science roles to map out my career. The problem is that I dont have a f***ing clue what I wanna do for the rest of my life, I just have absolutely no interests other than football  bluecry.gif its so depressing. Plus, all i f***ing do is work and then come home knackered T*** about for a few hrs then goto bed, so i need a bitch to keep me on my toes, but i absolutely refuse to try to meet a wife in Blu Bambu and everyone at work is 50+... and that'll be favourable compared to future jobs.

Basically, everything is shit and im gonna cry. Fix it please.  :thup:

What do you actually want to happen?

i dont know & it's annoying.

I think I just need to take a chill pill & decide that my life doesn't need to be decided at the age of 21.

Edit: Also, i forgot the most pressing issue - I cant find a Nintendo Wii at a decent price.

I think I just need to take a chill pill & decide that my life doesn't need to be decided at the age of 21.

If you don't know nothing will change.

Well i'm far from re-assured. How do I find out like? Do i need to find Jesus?

Well i'm far from re-assured. How do I find out like? Do i need to find Jesus?

Try finding out a little about yourself first.

Try looking for something to do with football and computers.  A mate of mine works for a company that distributes footy photos and goal vids to people's mobiles and also sends them off to media outlets during matches.  He gets to go round premiership grounds making sure all the kit's working, setting up the transfer software and stuff.  Look for sommat like that.

Guest Invicta_Toon

choose life

lol, this is all getting a bit wishy washy. I'm not entirely sure how I find out about myself... Screw it, im gonna go hunt for more Nintendo Wii.

can't play games all your life loser  bluebiggrin.gif

choose life

lol, this is all getting a bit wishy washy. I'm not entirely sure how I find out about myself... Screw it, im gonna go hunt for more Nintendo Wii.

can't play games all your life loser  bluebiggrin.gif

aye, but it'll mean another month or so of not having to think.

Guest TheDutchman

Please just go and get laid!

do i gotta?

Why dont you come to Holland. Open your own Coffeeshop. Sell the stuff, enjoy it and your life is great!

Guest Invicta_Toon

some day im moving abroad, but fuck knows when. I want to have some money first ideally, the main purpose being to get away from Dirty fucking England and its population of pikey cunts.

well that's one illusion that you need to get rid of quickly